very quiet location, sea views from end block we stayed in, basic but cleaned every day, complementary bottle of red wine left is a nice touch.Staff very accomodating, as we were the only English couple in a german hotel, which was a little lonely, but we wanted a very quiet relaxing break. Pools x2 virtually to ourselves, plus easy access to beach. No watersports, which might have been good, but very early in Greek season, so things not yet ready for the bulk of tourists. Plenty of food, mixture of german, english and greek, red wine decent, plus lipton's tea! Trips by Cosmos/thomas cook very good, to greek evening, Zia and Nisyros island with volcano. Take euros, as atms not plentiful, hotel doesn't change money, but all speak english, so very helpful.would have liked to use fitness room before 8.00am but was only open when the minimarket was.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel Princess of Kos is located on a beautiful beach of the north side of the island near Mastihari Village, 18km from the city of Kos and just 8 km from the airport. Hotel Princess of Kos is built in Aegean style architecture of blue and white, surrounded by beautiful gardens with palm trees and colorful flowers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, LoveHolidays, Booking.com, Odigeo, Ebookers, Travel Republic (UK), Cancelon, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Princess of Kos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Princess Of Kos Hotel Mastichari
- Primasol Princess Of Kos Mastichari
- Princess Of Kos Mastichari