Gaia Royal Hotel
US$682
Luis Apartments(Mastichari)
Princess of Kos(Mastichari)
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsmini zooall inclusive drinkskos townkids poolred white winecrazy golfoutdoor cookinggreek nighttwo bedroom apartmenthelped make our holidayeuros per headgo kartingfresh beddingstayed here for a weekgolf buggyanimation teamadult entertainment
Reviewed 11 June 2014 via mobile

Good points:

Good location, only 20min taxi ride from airport (€20 one way).

Very close to beach and almost has a private area on the beach however charges for sun beds which is not acceptable if it is part of the hotel (and they said it is!).

Friendly and helpful staff members, speak many languages.

Food quite nice in the buffet but not too much choice so gets boring. But beautiful seating area outside overlooking sea!

Nice swimming pools!

Bad points:

At least the room we stayed in was dreadful! Old, shower not working, water leaking from underneath bath so flooded all bathroom, ants everywhere in the room, beds not comfortable.
Maybe there are rooms that are renovated but this was not 4* level!

For all inclusive option only beer, house wine and cheap brandy were included. Very disappointing as everywhere else I've been a wide choice of local spirits is included.

Definitely not enough sun beds by swimming pools.

Would I stay again? Yes, but only if we can get it very very cheaply (which we did).

• Stayed: June 2014
2  Thank JoanaP87
Reviewed 12 March 2014

I stayed at this hotel in September 2013 and I enjoyed it very much. The staff is friendly and the rooms are very clean and quite spacious. The food is very good. I would sincerely recomment Gaia Royal!

• Stayed: September 2013
6  Thank Sandra Andreea ... C
Reviewed 9 March 2014

I had the best time staying at this hotel. The fact that it is very close to the beach was a plus. It also has a great pool and the rooms are very spacious and clean. I also thought that the food was really ok. All in all, you won't get bored at this hotel.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
6  Thank Alexandra F
Reviewed 9 March 2014

Gaia Royal Hotel is one of the largest holiday complexes built in traditional Greek style.The hotel is nice, clean, good service, tasty food.To be able to very spare time you can play tennis, the hotel puts at your disposal and a volleyball court. can very a dream vacation at Hotel Gaia Royal

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank RALUCA ANDREEA C
Reviewed 9 March 2014

I had my summer holiday in July 2013 and it was a perfect choosen destination and Hotel.i don't want to say anything about the food because we had almost everything.Also our daughter Alina 7 years old really enjoyed the animation team,the pools and the play ground.she was never tired of running around everywhere.The room was very nice with a perfect extra bed for our girl.in the evening we used to stay at the pool also There is a local bus that took us to Kos Town.We really like Greece and this was a good choose for all of us.I had time to relax,Alina had a lot of fun every day and Cristina my wife had no worries,actually I have chosen this for her birthday and we came back home sad because we only spent one week.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family