Hotel Riviera Vista(Playa de Cura)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$138
US$123
  • Beachfront
US$86
Free cancellation until 25/07
US$125
US$116
Cordial Mogan Valle(Puerto de Mogan)
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$163
US$151
US$127
Orbitz.com
  • Pool
Cordial Mogan Playa(Puerto de Mogan)
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$265
US$199
Free cancellation until 22/07
US$191
US$141
  • Free Breakfast
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$169/night.

Cala Blanca by Diamond Resorts(Mogan)(Great Value!)
US$41
US$39
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 43% below average rates

The price you found is 43% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$68/night.

Free cancellation until 25/07
US$455
US$316
1,095 results
All reviewsquiet zonelarder restaurantsuperior roomquiet poolkids poolclimbing wallhalf boardrunning trackpool barhuge bedteething problemsmodern hotelsports facilitiesgran canariaearlier reviewsbeach volleyballyoga deck
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

This hotel was fantastic I wish I could give more stars, the rooms are amazing, very clean and modern. The staff are very welcoming and very friendly. The food was too good to be true, everything you could think of for buffet breakfast and buffet dinner all fresh and hot every day. I can’t praise them enough for there service.

What really did it for me was that I like to have hot water with fresh mint before I eat and sometimes after. The waiters kept bringing mint tea in a bag instead of fresh mint in hot water 3 different people brought the same thing so in the end I said don’t worry because I felt like I was being difficult.

I think he could see I was disappointed and wanted to make sure I was happy so because of the language barrier he called his manager to get me to explain again what I wanted. We all waited in anticipation to see if we would see the tea bag hanging from the hot water pot.

As the manager came closer I smile I knew she got it right I was so expressed by the way they just wanted to make sure I was satisfied. She let the rest of the staff know what I wanted for next time. A big big thank you for a wonderful time at the Radisson Blu, Mogán in Grand Canaria.

I will definitely return again with the rest of my family.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Barbara S, Sales Manager at Radisson Blu Resort & Spa, Gran Canaria, Mogan, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Nadisha,

It is great to hear that you enjoyed a memorable holiday experience at Radisson Blu Resort & Spa Gran Canaria Mogan.
Thank you so much for your lovely comments on our fantastic five star resort hotel, amazing clean and modern rooms, welcoming and friendly staff, "too good to be true" food and top service.
Great to know you could enjoy your fresh mint with hot water thanks to our staff ´s effort to really understand what you really wanted and made you feel happy.
We hope to welcome you and your family very soon.

Warm regards

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We went as a group of 62 people to hold a marriage retreat. Barbara was absolutely amazing. Every request was facilitated.
The hotel resort is breath taking, the design is perfect, large capacity spacious. Clean, modern, perfect.

The half board option was more than enough food for the day. Large variety and plenty of healthy options.

Everyone in the group enjoyed their stay and are hoping to return with their children.

The staff moto is Yes I Can! What more can i say. Thats what we experienced. Nothing was too much for them.

Thank you sooo much Radisson Blu Mogan we had a fabulous time!

Dear Kerrie,

Thank you for your nice review and for choosing Radisson Blu Resort & Spa Gran Canaria Mogan for your seminar.
It is great to read that you and your group fully enjoyed your stay with us and that you plan to return with your families.
Your positive comments on the resort ´ s modern design, spaciousness, cleanliness and food quality and variety including many healthy options are highly appreciated.
Our entire team strives daily to surprise our valued guests with unique, memorable moments. So once again thank you so much for letting us know that we succeded!

Warm regards

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Radisson Blu

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Radisson Blu
Barbara S, Sales Manager at Radisson Blu Resort & Spa, Gran Canaria, Mogan, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We have just returned from a weeks stay and we thoroughly enjoyed every minute. The hotel is lovely and the staff we exceptional.
The room is superb, facilities are second to none.
The quiet pool was perfect for those without children.
Breakfast was excellent with something for everyone, dinner was also good with a large choice of different types of food.
It is a quiet location with a lovely town a short walk away.
I can highly recommend this if you want a quiet, relaxing stay involving food, sun bathing and food!
The beds are incredibly comfortable, as for ‘pillowgate’ they are huge in size but do go quite flat.

Dear RJWKGH,

Thank you very much for sharing your recent memorable experience at Radisson Blu Resort & Spa Gran Canaria Mogan on Tripadvisor.
We love to know you enjoyed every single moment of your stay, since every moment matters in Radisson Blu and our main mission is to create for our guests memorable experiences in a stylish environment.
Your positive comments on our exceptional staff, superb rooms, well appointed facilities, quiet pool area, excellent breakfast and dinner buffets, location etc. are highly appreciated and we look forward to your return!

Kind regards