“Amazing entertainment”
Review of Barbacoa

Barbacoa
Ranked #1 of 24 Nightlife in Mogan
Reviewed 16 May 2014

Brilliant evenings out great entertainment. Really friendly helpful staff. Excellent food plenty to choose from.

Reviewed 2 May 2014

we recently went to Puerto rico on holiday one of many holidays to this destination we had most of our meals at the barbacoa and the food was very good and reasonably priced we also had drinks at night in the cocktail lounge where the staff where very friendly I can recommend a visit to the barbacoa either to eat drink or be entertained the staff are always polite and a special mention to sargy who was always there you

1  Thank David53_12
Reviewed 25 April 2014 via mobile

In almost 20 years of going abroad on holiday the night at the barbacoa was by far the best live entertainment me and my wife have ever seen. We have never laughed so much in our lifes. I have been a chubby brown fan all my life and I must admit gary was every bit as funny if not funnier. After the show was over he even took time out and sat with us for bout half an hour. It was my first time in gran canaria and certainly wont be my last my first stop will be barbacoa to see chubbs again.

1  Thank Iain W
Reviewed 16 April 2014 via mobile

Really great family and adult place. Gary Gobstopper was hilarious and seemed to remember everyone ! Staff friendly and would never let your glass be empty ! Will definitely go there again when we re visit the island.

Reviewed 10 March 2014

We spent most evenings of our holiday in the Barbacoa, the food in the restaurant is second to none, with huge portions and very reasonably priced served by the most friendly and helpful staff, the show bar was a fantastic nights entertainment suitable for young and old alike, Gary Gobstopper was hilarious, and the tribute bands were also very good. Our family can't wait to go back there :-)

1  Thank Amria1970