me and my family including a 16 year old daughter went to this hotel 2 weeks ago for 10 days and we hope to be returning back next year, everywhere was so clean, one day a lady was cleaning the roof top, it felt more like a 5 star than a 4, all the staff are friendly, and when we had an incident with one staff member we were given free wifi for our remaining time at the hotel. The wifi is really good until from about 5 o'clock to 8 o'clock as theres a lot of people using it at this time. For us we felt there was no need to leave the hotel until tuesday comes and the animation team are off. They give you so much to do and make a really effort to come around the pool each morning and learn everyone's names and say hello and ask how you are doing, couldnt ask for much more. special thanks to mauro simone and tony macaroni for making my daughter's holiday. Every night they did a show and if your worried about the noise soon as you close your balcony door its all gone they are pretty much sounfd proof as well as this one night a week they have a bbq or a beach party it alternates and id really recommend going to the beach party the firework show was amazing! Definitely will be going back there next year!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- If the gods had been on holiday, they would have chosen the IBEROSTAR Creta Panomara & Mare hotel, where everything wonderful about Greece is concentrated in 30,000 m2 of gardens on the Aegean seafront. Stay in this Olympus of luxury and relaxation, where everything is devoted to honour your existence. A stay unlike any other. There are a variety of accommodation choices for one or more people, including rooms on the top floors with privileged views and bungalows of different sizes right on the beachfront. Swim on your own beach. Located in Panormo, the hotel offers direct access to two coves where you can enjoy the Island of Crete and feel truly special amongst mortals. Mediterranean feasts. Cuisine tailored to your every whim, so you can explore the best of Greek and international cuisine in the various bars and restaurants with welcoming atmospheres filled with aromas from around the globe. Swim in a variety of waters. Combine the salty water of the Aegean Sea with the freshwater of the hotel’s six swimming pools, one of which is indoor and another a children’s pool. You can swim in one, and then take a dip in another… Great fun. This is the perfect place to bring your family. Here, the little ones of the family can have a thousand adventures and become real heroes. There are activities for all ages, both in the daytime and evening. Feel worshipped. This is what is special about All Inclusive; the feeling that everything is available to fulfil your wishes. Exquisite service, exclusive access, personalised to your needs… Now you know; at this hotel, you are a god. Celebrate everything, not just that you are on holiday. Your honeymoon, your wedding anniversary, your birthday… At this hotel, let your imagination run free. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Ebookers, Booking.com, Hotels.com, LoveHolidays, Iberostar, Priceline, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, Bookgreece.com, Cancelon, HRS, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Iberostar Creta Panorama & Mare reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Iberostar Creta Panorama Hotel Panormo
- Iberostar Hotel Creta Panorama
- Iberostar Hotel Panormo
- Iberostar Creta Panorama & Mare Crete/Panormos