A perfect view of central Costa Rica. Very clean rooms, eating area, lounge, and pool. My room was only five feet from the pool and 10 feet from a view of paradise. Jonathan was very helpful with my day excursions and insight into Tico culture. I had arranged for the $35.00 taxi pick up from the airport. The entire process went so smoothly. I walked out of the departure gate, there was the driver holding a sign with my name. In 35 minutes I was at Vista Atenas. Only a 20 minute walk into town or you can easily call a cab to pick you up. Loved the healthy and beautifully presented breakfast too!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A short 35 minutes from San José International Airport, the lush rolling countryside, with its bountiful fruit orchards and sweeping valley vistas, magically transforms as you ascend the winding mountain road that brings you to the vibrant celestial mosaic that surrounds Vista Atenas B&B. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, HostelWorld, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Vista Atenas Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Vista Atenas Bed And Breakfast
- Vista Atenas Hotel Atenas
- Vista Atenas Bed & Breakfast Costa Rica