Hotel Boutique Spa Terra Barichara
  • Breakfast included
  • Bar/Lounge
BestDay.com
  • Room Service
All reviewsbreathtaking viewsrooms are largesan gilexcellent foodpool areathe ownergreat hostsa couple timesrelaxing atmospherebeautiful placeitalomartaweddingjacuzzimarthatownsmasseuse
Reviewed 18 December 2013

By far the best hotel in the Area. Opened in Dec 2012, Excellent location, Wonderful views, Beautiful architecture , its like staying in Tuscany , Italy , but in the beautiful mountains in Colombia and only 10 minutes drive the the most beautiful town in Colombia. Large rooms with lovely decoration. Excellent food, large selection of Italian wines, swimming pool, jacuzzi, spa . On Top of all this the owners are always around and overseeing that everyone in served and helped in every sense.

Room Tip: Contact the hotel directly as they have larger rooms for 4 people, or for families.
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled with friends
2  Thank MariaCris11
Reviewed 1 November 2013

Attended a wonderful wedding with 150 people in this cozy hotel. Stayed for three days and had lots of fun in and around the hotel. Enjoyed a beautiful pool, with the most amazing view of the fantastic surrounding area, great drinks and meals. Every body in the hotel, including the owner couple gave us such a warm welcome and took the time to guide us around Barichara, the most amazing colonial town in Colombia, where the wedding took place. It just cannot be described. It is a dream town and we had a feeling we were back in the 17th century. In fact, we are going back for new year´s with the whole family. Want to explore the many hidden places around. It was a life time experience. And Italo, the charming Italian owner will tell us many things about it.

Room Tip: choose rooms with balcony and hammoc to get some fresh air during warm afternoons
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 30 September 2013

My family and I stayed at Terra Barichara. I am from Toronto, Canada and I believe this is one of the best hotels I have ever stayed. The owners make you feel welcomed and then ensure you are 100% satisfied. The food... OMG .... delicious... What an beautiful, clean, and relaxing place to stay. I am already planning to return with my friends. There are lots of activities in the area to enjoy. I highly recommend Terra Barichara. ... A Wonderful experience.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank Anamaria S
Reviewed 17 September 2013

My parents, wife and I had a great time at Terra Barichara. The hotel's highlights were: 1) Superb food (They have one of the best chefs in Colombia) 2) Spacious and clean rooms / very nice beds. 3) A beautiful pool and surroundings that allow you to relax and become one with nature. 4) Terrific hotel owners that will go above and beyond to cater to your whims and to spoil you. 5) An incredibly helpful and professional staff. 6) Most importantly, the hotel owners love what they do and plan to add more features such as a full gym, and a tennis court.

My family was only going to stay for one day as we travelled the small towns of Santander and Boyaca, but we ended up staying for three nights! We did not mind changing all of our plans to be able to truly enjoy Terra Barichara. That should tell you just how much we loved and appreciated this place. Next time you visit Barichara I recommend staying there.

Room Tip: All rooms in Hotel Terra Barichara are great!
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 August 2013

We found these hotel in our last couple days at Barichara. The hotel has great design and architecture. It is relatively new, and the rooms and social area are very comfortable. Service and food are both the best. It is four km away from the town, however the view and the general atmosphere makes it worth it. We spent two wonderful, familiar vacation days and we cant wait to be there again.

Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family