See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 12 January 2012

Situated at the end of a country lane, lovely rooms, well equipped, Fab hosts who wanted to make our stay a pleasurable experience.
Have recommended to other members of our family who are staying there at Easter.
Good pubs locally, and Bath is only 20 minutes drive. Wells, Glastonbury and National Trust sites are all in easy reach. We will return.
Excellent accomodation. Thanks

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank Steve D
Reviewed 8 November 2008

I stayed at Valley Farm with my family and on business for nearly 1 year. John & Doreen made me feel very welcome, with excellent service. They have run their B&B for nearly 15 years now so know what they are doing and always offer a great place to stay. At the end of a quiet country lane surrounded by fields - excellent.

I fully recommend this place to stay if you are visiting Bath, Bristol, Wells, or surrounding area. 5 STAR - Thanks

Stayed: October 2008