“A sensational, fun and worthwhile experience, great crew & great boat”

Cairns Premier Reef & Island Tours
Great Barrier Reef Luxury Snorkel and Dive Cruise from Cairns
Ranked #2 of 5 things to do in Edge Hill
Cairns, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“A sensational, fun and worthwhile experience, great crew & great boat”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 March 2012

Walking up to collect my ticket I knew I was in for a treat, after being warmly greeted by a staff member at the registration desk I was directed to the quaint Ocean Free yacht. Upon jumping on board the atmosphere was already great, tea, coffee and muffins ready - a great start to the morning. The captain "Gordo" was great, he communicated effectively at all stages even at the start when heavy rain fell! I and a mate immediately had a repoire with Gordo and Nick and really enjoyed chatting away until we arrived at Green Island, after a while snorkelling we headed over to the island for a bit, upon returning we were dropped off up the reef and drifted back to the boat for the journey home, it was a great day - can't wait for next time!

Visited February 2012