“Great taste!”

LIBRAS Steakhouse & Seafood
Ranked #19 of 30 Restaurants in Guayama
Cuisines: Caribbean, Puerto Rican, Steakhouse, Latin, Bar, Seafood, Spanish, Grill, Pub
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly, Kids
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Puerto Rico
“Great taste!”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 January 2014 via mobile

Food tasted very good. Churrasco (Skirt Steak) well prepared and great tasting. Mofongo also very good. Service needs to improve. Decoration and theme (Cowboy) were very nice. But the inside ambiance needs improvement. They said they had some cowboy music on speaker system but not loud enough.

Orlando, Florida
“Good”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 December 2013 via mobile

We came here on a Monday. There are not many open restaurants this day of the week in the south area. The service was good and the food very tasty. The prices are somewhat high. But, they seve a pound or a pound and a half of food. I wohld say it is a good option when you are near the area.

Visited December 2013
1 Thank Cathy G
“Nice place!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 August 2013 via mobile

I heard some creepy stories about the past owners. I made a visit because my cousins beg me to go. I have to admit, i was prejudging the place. The service and variety of drinks is great. Food taste was great. We still go and hang out by the bar every now and then and order chicharrones etc.

• Visited July 2013
Santa Isabel, Puerto Rico
“Disappointed”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 July 2013

The nachos had no salsa or jalapeños very disappointed. Over priced, i had nachos and side salad - was just iceberg lettuce and tomato - my husband had ribs with fries and two beers still $70 Service average, could have checked on us more and took a while to get food we were only second table in. . The only good thing was the country music.

• Visited June 2013
2 Thank Nathan D
Guayama
“I'm actually here right now...”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 June 2013 via mobile

Atmosphere is good, its a Thursday night and they have a special of wings for 25 cents which I think its pretty good. Service is alright,they could be a little more attentive. Place is empty though. I had a mahi mahi and I is beyond my expectations. This is a great place but they need to work more on the costumer service.I think overall you should give it a try.

• Visited June 2013