“Top notch cleanliness!”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Gabriel N
“Top notch cleanliness!”
Reviewed 10 November 2016 for a stay in November 2016

I stayed here last week with a couple of my friends and had an incredible experience. I have been to samui a few times and when the photos always look cleaner than the place actually is. Villa Hall was a whole different level of clean! every inch of the floor was spotless and there were no bugs whatsoever thanks to the screen doors! The pool is extremely well kept just like the rest of the house. It had all the amenities that we needed and then some! I don't know any other villas that have a gym and place to work out in the mornings with an incredible view. the location was also perfect. very quiet, but close to everything. I loved that fisherman's village was only a 2 minute motorbike ride away and the beach was a 1 minute walk. I highly recommend this place and thank you to Lynn and Nikki for making this the smoothest experience in Samui yet!

Management Response
11 Nov 2016
Thanks Gabriel for your comments. Please come and see us again when you are back in Samui!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing