“Tired!”

Ranked #129 of 186 Hotels in Bophut
Madrid, Spain
“Tired!”
Reviewed 25 February 2014

The accomodation is desperately in need of refurbishment. And a good clean of the bathrooms, bedrooms and restaurant would help.
Reception staff were wonderful and as helpful as possible.
It is a beautiful location, the walk up and down to the beach is steep but you have fantastic views from the pool and some of the rooms/apartments.

Room Tip: Try for a top floor room near reception
  • Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple
Qsignaturesamui, Guest Relations Manager at Q Signature Samui Beach Resort, responded to this review, 4 March 2014
Dear David,
thank you so much for taking the time to share your comments and views about your visit to Q Signature Beach Resort. Your feedback is very important and allows us to continue to make improvements on our facilities as well service and standards . Please let me assure you your comments and views are duly noted and and I fully appreciate everything you have stated and we will endeavour to do better and I certainly hope we have the opportunity to serve and make amends for you.
Please feel free to contact us whenever you may wish to return and the staff and management will be more than happy to accommodate you as well as try to meet any special requests you might have.
Many thanks & regards,

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (152)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Thai first
Reviewed 22 February 2014 via mobile

Stayed here for six nights, room they gave us at check in was disgusting foul smell, went back to reception and upgraded to villa which was no better the private pool had tiles missing, my hubby went through the rotten decking, stayed there for one night then seen the rep who sorted another room with the help of Tunac the liaison manager( who was very helpful ) this was a much nicer room, breakfast very basic, waiters not very helpful, pool nice, a steep hill to climb when coming back from village, on last night the receptionist stopped and gave us a lift,which was very welcome. Very run down in need of upgrading

Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple
Qsignaturesamui, Guest Relations Manager at Q Signature Samui Beach Resort, responded to this review, 10 March 2014
Dear Susan,
thank you so much for taking the time to share your comments and views about your visit to Q Signature Beach Resort. Your feedback is very important and allows us to continue to make improvements on our facilities as well service and standards.
I do apologise your initial experience started off less than pleasant and having endured below par standards on our part. Please let me assure you we I take your comments and views very seriously. This is all duly noted and and I fully appreciate everything you have stated and we will endeavour to do better and I certainly hope we have the opportunity to serve you again and make amends for your last visit.
Please feel free to contact us whenever you may wish to return and the staff and management will be more than happy to accommodate you as well as try to meet any special requests you might have in the near future.
Many thanks and best regards,
Santiago, Chile
Reviewed 21 February 2014 via mobile

The hotel has an amazing view and is very close to the beach. Has a beatiful pool with sea view. The room was very nice, we have to go up with a golf car or by walk. All the park is very nice, full of tree and flowers. The service is good.
The room was very nice, big bathroom, has some details but overall is a nice hotel.
Very pleaseant to stay here.
The breakfast is very good, omelettes are delicious.
Ill stay here again if i come to koh samui!

2 Thank CLB L
Qsignaturesamui, Guest Relations Manager at Q Signature Samui Beach Resort, responded to this review, 7 March 2014
Dear Madame/Sir,
I am very delighted to know that you and your partner enjoyed your stay with us. All your comments and views are duly noted.
Many thanks & regards.
Melbourne, Australia
Reviewed 16 February 2014

Arrived to have 2 single beds which wasnt the best 1st impression, however we negotiated a reduced upgrdae fee as the room was also very small and had no views at all! Private pool villa was lovley. Air con in bedroom only worked sometimes though. There should be a lock on the door to the outdoor shower from the bathroom as it didnt seem safe and secure. A mosquito net above the beds would be a great touch.
breakfast was great and beached and restaurants along the main road are wonderful!
Hotel restaurant menu needs a update as food is average. staff and lovley and friendly. we were woken up 1 night by room service delivering cups to the wrong room. otherwise we had a plesant stay. May choose someweher newer next time though.

Room Tip: make sure you have a nice view!
  • Stayed January 2014, travelled as a couple
Qsignaturesamui, Guest Relations Manager at Q Signature Samui Beach Resort, responded to this review, 18 February 2014
Dear Renee.C,
I do apologise the room wasn't adequately prepared for you regarding the bed arrangements, that was a complete oversite on our part. Please let me assure you your comments and views are duly noted and and I fully appreciate everything you have stated and we will endeavour to do better and I certainly hope we have the opportunity to serve and make amends for you.
Birmingham, United Kingdom
Reviewed 11 February 2014

Having booked my holiday at the last minute, I must advise I was abit nervous about the choices I had made, esp with the hotel, as I had only had it recommended a while back by a friend whom I wasn't in touch with anymore. But all my concerns were put to rest from the minute I arrived. I only speak very little Thai, but the staff were absolutely fantastic in making me and my partner feel welcome. The villas are so gorgeous and well maintained, and truly felt like waking up in paradise everyday . The manager Chitundu was very helpful and attended to everything we needed, even when it was hotel related he would try and do his research for us with regards to getting around. Our experience was priceless and needless to say, I am already saving up for my next trip back.
Keep up the good work guys.

• Stayed January 2014
2 Thank Diordre
Qsignaturesamui, Guest Relations Manager at Q Signature Samui Beach Resort, responded to this review, 12 February 2014
Dear Diordre,
I am very delighted to know that you and your partner enjoyed your stay with us and that we were able to cater to your every need. All your comments and views are duly noted.
Mean while, thank you once again for your review, best regards and have a Happy New Year!
Seattle, Washington
Reviewed 10 February 2014 via mobile

You can tell from the room layout and the views that this was once a beautiful hotel. During my stay however, it appears that the property has been poorly maintained and neglected. The room was dirty (shower, tub, windows, bed) and several blinds did not work. The soaking tub had a beautiful view of the ocean once they fixed one of the blinds, but the tub was so filthy looking we did not use it. Housekeeping did a poor job of making the bed and lastly the amenities of the hotel included "free breakfast" and the hotel did not honor this. This property was listed as a 4 star hotel, but expect a poorly maintained 3 star hotel with a view if you plan on staying.

3 Thank MikolK
Qsignaturesamui, Guest Relations Manager at Q Signature Samui Beach Resort, responded to this review, 13 February 2014
Dear Madame/Sir,
I must sincerely apologise you did not have a pleasant stay with us. Please let me assure you your comments and views are duly noted and will be followed through as we have development plans in the pipeline scheduled for the resort and I fully appreciate everything you have stated and we will endeavour to do better and I certainly hope we have the opportunity to serve and make amends for you.

Travellers are raving about these Bophut hotels

San Francisco, California
Reviewed 9 February 2014

We had an amazing stay at the Q Signature resort. The service was incredibly attentive to us even as we changed our plans and changed our rooms. For the price you easily get three times the amenities that you would back in the states.

Chitundu "Tundu" Chanda was so helpful in letting us know the fun places to go and was always on point in his recommendations. We really appreciated the time he spent with us.

The rooms had the most picturesque views of the infinity pool and the water. The resort is off the beaten path so it was very quiet and serene. When we did want to get into the action it was very easy to get an air conditioned ride to the Chaweng Beach.

Because of the rooms and the staff we ended up extending our stay two nights and we upgraded from three separate rooms to one of the bigger villas for all three of us and could not believe how incredible and spacious the villa was, we even had our own pool. Highly recommend Villa 805.

Looking at some of the negative reviews, I can't agree with them. The resort seemed very well maintained and all of our rooms were very clean. The only thing not modern about the place was they didn't have flat panel tvs, but why would you be there watching TV at all?

Room Tip: If you have a large group try to get villa 805. It is amazing.
  • Stayed February 2014, travelled with friends
Dear Malcolm.E,
I am very delighted to hear you and your friends enjoyed your stay with us and your feedback does not go unheard. It gives us great pleasure and pride to hear such glowing comments from any guests and you are the exception and we thank you. We will always try our utmost best to serve and cater to your needs.