“So professional!”

Searobin Dive Center
More attraction details
Owner description: We specialize in offering private SSI & PADI dive courses to the best locations in the area on a variety of boats to suit everyone.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
“So professional!”
Reviewed 27 February 2014 via mobile

I came to samui on holidays with the wish of try to squeeze a diving day; as neither my brother or my friend are divers; so was unsure of which company to pick for the one and only experience..
I was so lucky to run into Searobin!
From the moment of the arrangements till the drop off on the way back everything was amazing and professional.
My brother did his discover scuba with David and I did my 2 dives with Dave; both of them amazing and very helpful all the time.
I strongly reccomend them and would do it again as I felt extremely well taken care!

Visited February 2014

Lisbon, Portugal
“Fantastic experience”
Reviewed 26 February 2014

I did my open water diving course with Searobin on the 12-14th february 2014, and it was fantastic. I wanted to prepare for the course before i arrived in Koh Samui so i contacted Searobin and they sent the study materials to my home, so when i arrived i had allready read the manual, so i didn't have to loose a lot of time with the theorical part. The pool and first day of diving in Koh Tao were wonderful (thanks Senya), great visibility, felt very safe and manage to do most of the skills underwater. The second day we had some wind and less visibility, but it was still a great day, with lots of nice things to see underwater and doing the rest of the skills (thanks Yine Li). My friend which allready had the course was able to come with us for the fun dives and he really loved it too. Transfers were always on time, which was great, no precious "vacation" time lost...
I like to thank everyone at Searobin, specially Senya and Yine Li, for helping me discover an amazing new world, which i'm excited to keep on exploring in the future.

Visited February 2014
London, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fantastic dive experience”
Reviewed 21 January 2014

Myself and my wife we're in Koh Samui in early Jan '14 for our honeymoon. I am a first time-diver and wished to complete my PADI Open Water and my wife (who already has her Open Water certificate) wished to accompany me and do a refresher course and from the positive reviews we chose Searobin. It was a choice well made.

David, our colourful, knowledgeable and articulate Glaswegian instructor took me through my 3 day Open Water programme. We had such a good experience that we booked an additional 4 dives with them.

Our experience with Searobin was everything it should have been; challenging, stimulating and very rewarding. I would thoroughly recommend.

Visited January 2014
Melbourne, Australia
“Great diving experience”
Reviewed 16 January 2014

I did the 2.5 day Open Water Diver with Searobin and the whole experience was great - from the first email contact to completing my certification. The communication was good and they were very accommodating to our needs. I had my own instructor (Wilson) for the theory and pool session. My friend was able to join me on the open water dives and we had Wilson as our personal instructor/guide. The equipment was good and I felt that our safety was important at all times.

Visited January 2014
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“AMAZING!!”
Reviewed 4 December 2013 via mobile

Hi guys a quick review as I believe it's needed to point out the service, experience, value, and all round good time you get with searobin! My partner and I did discover but my partner didn't enjoy it and sat out the diving due to ear pressure problems, David was super patient with her and got her back on the boat with ease. I dives twins and shark island on my dsd and now am padi certified to 18m after moving up to open water, if I wasn't moving to koh Tao now I would do advanced with David too). 2nd dives zero vis but that has helped me in navigation as the compass course set by David was hard but controlled in zero vis! Great transfers, great food, great company, thank you Ron, arek an David <--- who I now consider a very close friend as well as an awsome divemaster! I'll see you guys soon for my sail rock trip ;-) love....richard and cat (guernsey)