Dear All, I definately want to advice you with this hotel! This was my first trip to Thailand and definately I want to be sure that I should sleep in the known place.The Ibis chain of hotels give it to me every time. I was travel with my wife and colleague with his wife. We was found a great atmosfere in one of the best beaches of the Samui. It''s very close to the airport. The facilities are ok, only the free internet is on the Pool bar and is to week like signal and cover first few meters around the bar. It's not so fare! Also in the bar they have only small beers (330 ml.) which is not so comfortable when you are thursty. Definately nice hotel in best location. Should advice my friends and you also to go there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bright, bold and trendy, with an idyllic beachfront location and views, ibis Bophut Samui has it all.250 modern rooms, each with WiFi. 24 hour reception. Food and drink, day and night.Ten minutes from the airport and five from the pier, the hotel is packed with things to do.Sunbath on the beach, sip a cocktail at the pool bar, spoil yourself with a massage or explore the authentic fishing village nearby on a bike...The first international three star hotel in Bophut Beach, ibis Bophut Samui, is a refreshing island paradise. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with ACCOR, Travelbag, Booking.com, Southall Travel, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Agoda, Odigeo, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your ibis Samui Bophut reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Bophut Samui Hotel Bophut
- Ibis Samui Bophut Ko Samui