Spent 4D3N in this hotel in April '12. Booked thru their webs for less than USD 110 net (room only) for a 3 nights stay, what can I say... BEST deal of all! Really value for money!
Check-in is smooth, and my given room was located on the 1st floor, walking distance from the lobby. Room is alright, with basic amenities and for me, I like the hard bed which is just suited me! The beach is just a throw away. Fantastic! At night, we took a slow walk to Fisherman Village for dinner and drinks which is about 20-25 mins away... (If not, take a tuktuk taxi which is THB50 p/person).
Rented a car ie Avis for THB 1200 per day, and roamed the entire island for 2 days! This area (Bophut) is quite mellow compared to the hustle-bustle of Chaweng beach area, nevertheless, I personally like it...
All in all, a value for money on this Hotel.. P/s: Please, do not expect luxury treatment for the price you!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bright, bold and trendy, with an idyllic beachfront location and views, ibis Bophut Samui has it all.250 modern rooms, each with WiFi. 24 hour reception. Food and drink, day and night.Ten minutes from the airport and five from the pier, the hotel is packed with things to do.Sunbath on the beach, sip a cocktail at the pool bar, spoil yourself with a massage or explore the authentic fishing village nearby on a bike...The first international three star hotel in Bophut Beach, ibis Bophut Samui, is a refreshing island paradise. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelbag, ACCOR, TravelUp, Ctrip TA, Southall Travel, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your ibis Samui Bophut reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Bophut Samui Hotel Bophut
- Ibis Samui Bophut Ko Samui