We stayed at Ibis for two nights. Staff was really friendly. Hotel is is nice and clean. Nice pool and on the beach. Rooms are small but nice and clean. Breakfast was ok. Everything you need is in there. Great value for the price. The downside is there is no elevator for guests. And i prefer small private hotels. Ibis has 200+ rooms. But thats personal. Overall we had good stay!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bright, bold and trendy, with an idyllic beachfront location and views, ibis Bophut Samui has it all.250 modern rooms, each with WiFi. 24 hour reception. Food and drink, day and night.Ten minutes from the airport and five from the pier, the hotel is packed with things to do.Sunbath on the beach, sip a cocktail at the pool bar, spoil yourself with a massage or explore the authentic fishing village nearby on a bike...The first international three star hotel in Bophut Beach, ibis Bophut Samui, is a refreshing island paradise. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelbag, Ctrip TA, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Southall Travel, TravelUp, ACCOR and Agoda so you can book your ibis Samui Bophut reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Bophut Samui Hotel Bophut
- Ibis Samui Bophut Ko Samui