The room was quite small especially with a toddler but it worked for what we needed. The breakfast had a great choice and the outdoor seating area for breakfast was perfect. There is no longer a swim up pool bar as advertised. Location is right on the beach which is perfect. The staff are very helpful and accommodating with the exception of the bar staff who were most rude especially when we queried how they could run out of wine on not one but two nights running hmm. We were dismissed quite rudely for asking and told this is just how it is. Besides this we enjoyed our stay in lovely Ko Samui and we would stay at this hotel again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bright, bold and trendy, with an idyllic beachfront location and views, ibis Bophut Samui has it all.250 modern rooms, each with WiFi. 24 hour reception. Food and drink, day and night.Ten minutes from the airport and five from the pier, the hotel is packed with things to do.Sunbath on the beach, sip a cocktail at the pool bar, spoil yourself with a massage or explore the authentic fishing village nearby on a bike...The first international three star hotel in Bophut Beach, ibis Bophut Samui, is a refreshing island paradise. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Splitty, Southall Travel, ACCOR, Agoda, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your ibis Samui Bophut reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Bophut Samui Hotel Bophut
- Ibis Samui Bophut Ko Samui