We stayed in early December for five nights as a large group before our wedding at another resort. I contacted the resort via email to book the rooms (we were a group of thirteen). Everyone had different requirements as we had toddlers and guests with limited mobility. Gina and her team were absolutely fantastic. Booking was easy and efficient although we had a number of requests. Gina was so obliging and helpful. We all arrived at different points over a couple of days and Gina efficiently arranged pick-ups and drop-offs throughout our stay. The staff were so welcoming and provided us fantastic tips on places to venture out too.
My husband and I were upgraded to the suite on the beach, it was beautiful and very much appreciated. The room had everything you could need. To welcome us they decorated the room with flowers, towel swans and heart shapes.
We hired a private boat for the day and they even arranged collection from the beach at the hotel so we didn't need to do any transfers. My aunt turned 50 whilst we were there and the staff arranged a lovely cake to be delivered to her room which had her name and a kind message on it. She was very touched. Breakfast is very good, nice simple fresh buffet with friendly staff.
This hotel is really great value for the price and is in a good location close to fishermans village and makes a good spot to explore the rest of the island. The beach outside is ok but a little crowed by boats but for the value I don't think you could do better.
A big thank you to Gina for all her help and her wonderful staff!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Imagine an exotic island surrounded by turquoise seas just off the coast of amazing Thailand. An island rich in culture and beauty, yet home to a host of the world class restaurants and hotels. Koh Samui is just such an island. Imagine a community unlike any others, where people from around the world stroll in sandals and shorts along the street while mingling in shops. Where local people share stories of the past in legendary Thai style. Imagine a quaint beach resort where unique poured concrete is juxtaposed against natural Thai woods with 100 year old slant roof ceilings. Dramatic splashes of color ignite the soul while our resort's expansive windows offer views of Samui , nearby islands and the sea gently splashing on the butterscotch sand that will soothe the mind. Surround yourself with a sense of peace, love and style as you have never known at our Koh Samui beach resort. We look forward to welcoming you to Punnpreeda Beach Resort on Koh Samui ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LateRooms, Expedia, HostelWorld, Booking.com, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Agoda, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Punnpreeda Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Punnpreeda Hip Resort Samui Hotel Koh Samui
- Punnpreeda Hip Hotel Samui
- Punnpreeda Hip Koh Samui
- Punnpreeda Beach Resort Ko Samui/Bophut