For a holiday we spent some time off here at this resort. The location is near big buddha market and big buddha statue. The resort is nice the bed are clean and the staffs are great. The food is not that good though but we always eat outside as we want to be out to enjoy.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Imagine an exotic island surrounded by turquoise seas just off the coast of amazing Thailand. An island rich in culture and beauty, yet home to a host of the world class restaurants and hotels. Koh Samui is just such an island. Imagine a community unlike any others, where people from around the world stroll in sandals and shorts along the street while mingling in shops. Where local people share stories of the past in legendary Thai style. Imagine a quaint beach resort where unique poured concrete is juxtaposed against natural Thai woods with 100 year old slant roof ceilings. Dramatic splashes of color ignite the soul while our resort's expansive windows offer views of Samui , nearby islands and the sea gently splashing on the butterscotch sand that will soothe the mind. Surround yourself with a sense of peace, love and style as you have never known at our Koh Samui beach resort. We look forward to welcoming you to Punnpreeda Beach Resort on Koh Samui ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TravelUp, Agoda, Booking.com, Odigeo, Priceline, Hotels.com, HostelWorld, Ctrip TA, Expedia, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Punnpreeda Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Punnpreeda Hip Resort Samui Hotel Koh Samui
- Punnpreeda Hip Hotel Samui
- Punnpreeda Hip Koh Samui
- Punnpreeda Beach Resort Ko Samui/Bophut