My family with young children spent three nights at Punnpreeda Hip Resort over the past weekend. The hotel is clearly run by a dedicated and friendly management team and staff. The resort offers a simple yet well-designed interior with abundance of greenery and serenity.
We stayed in one of the sea view villas. The room was clean and spacious. And the bed was lush and so comfortable.
The resort is located at Bang Rak Bay, a short drive away from the vibrant Chaweng beach or Lamai beach area, so it is relatively quiet and peaceful. The view of sunset here is absolutely spectacular. We could enjoy the sunset from the sizeable infinity edge swimming pool in front of our room. We bought seafood from a nearby fishermen's village and asked the hotel kitchen to cook the food for us. It turns out to be truly one of the best places to have dinners in Ko Samui.
The breakfast buffets offers varieties of selection. My 4-year-old girls really enjoyed the banana pancake with honey. There is a small loaner library with a number of books you can borrow. You can park your car right in front of the resort. If you don't rent a car, the resort provides a private van with a driver to shuttle you around the island. Will recommend this place to all our friends for sure.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Imagine an exotic island surrounded by turquoise seas just off the coast of amazing Thailand. An island rich in culture and beauty, yet home to a host of the world class restaurants and hotels. Koh Samui is just such an island. Imagine a community unlike any others, where people from around the world stroll in sandals and shorts along the street while mingling in shops. Where local people share stories of the past in legendary Thai style. Imagine a quaint beach resort where unique poured concrete is juxtaposed against natural Thai woods with 100 year old slant roof ceilings. Dramatic splashes of color ignite the soul while our resort's expansive windows offer views of Samui , nearby islands and the sea gently splashing on the butterscotch sand that will soothe the mind. Surround yourself with a sense of peace, love and style as you have never known at our Koh Samui beach resort. We look forward to welcoming you to Punnpreeda Beach Resort on Koh Samui ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Travel Republic (UK), LoveHolidays, Booking.com, Expedia, HostelWorld, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Punnpreeda Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Punnpreeda Hip Resort Samui Hotel Koh Samui
- Punnpreeda Hip Hotel Samui
- Punnpreeda Hip Koh Samui
- Punnpreeda Beach Resort Ko Samui/Bophut