I am still feeling wonderful a month after returning to wintery Melbourne. Absolute Sanctuary is a lovely low key destination where there are a range of diet options and plenty of support. The staff are charming and the rooms extremely comfortable. I also did a daily class of yoga (plenty of classes to choose from each day) and a massage. I learned a lot from this experience, not only about eating well, but also about the incredible benefit of relaxation in a healthy environment with plenty of sun.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Absolute Sanctuary is a wellness resort specialising in Detox, Spa and Yoga holiday programs. Lifestyle programs such as Pilates reformer, Core Blast and gym classes are also on offer to ensure you receive a complete and rejuvenating experience for a healthier body and mind. Furnished with Moroccan-inspired decors, Absolute Sanctuary is a tranquil haven of cleansing, recharging and revitalisation. With a wide range of detoxification programs, healing spa therapies, inspiring yoga, pilates reformer and gym classes and a healthy gourmet cuisine restaurant, the Absolute Sanctuary caters to those seeking a journey back to a long-term rebalancing of their bodies and minds. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Ctrip TA, Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Absolute Sanctuary reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Absolute Sanctuary Hotel Bophut
- Absolute Sanctuary Ko Samui/Bophut