I have been practising yoga for 3 years and as a single traveller felt that a visit to a yoga sanctuary would be a good way of getting a taste of Thailand by myself. I had been worried about travelling on my own and potentially being lonely whilst away. This was certainly not the case. Absolute Sanctuary was so friendly and welcoming. The staff were thoroughly charming and the other guests were all warm and receptive to each new arrival. I had the most amazing time. The accommodation was comfortable, the food at 'The Love Kitchen' was delicious and the facilities were excellent. I found the yoga schedule and facilities to be very impressive and our teachers, Alicia and Scott, were so lovely. Each were incredibly encouraging and supportive, as well as being fun, friendly and excellent ambassadors of yoga. I learned so much whilst practising with them and fell in love with yoga and meditation afresh. I would most certainly recommend Absolute Sanctuary as a destination for anyone with an interest in yoga, whether it be from a beginners perspective or someone who already has an established practice...all would be welcome and the warmth and gentle nature around the resort does so much to recharge and energise both body and mind. Since arriving home I have been looking for the next yoga holiday destination and I cannot find anything to top the yoga offerings at Absolute...Scott and Alicia, I may well be back :-) Thank you to all of the super staff throughout the resort for a wonderful holiday - you exceeded my expectations!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Absolute Sanctuary is a wellness resort specialising in Detox, Spa and Yoga holiday programs. Lifestyle programs such as Pilates reformer, Core Blast and gym classes are also on offer to ensure you receive a complete and rejuvenating experience for a healthier body and mind. Furnished with Moroccan-inspired decors, Absolute Sanctuary is a tranquil haven of cleansing, recharging and revitalisation. With a wide range of detoxification programs, healing spa therapies, inspiring yoga, pilates reformer and gym classes and a healthy gourmet cuisine restaurant, the Absolute Sanctuary caters to those seeking a journey back to a long-term rebalancing of their bodies and minds. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Priceline, Odigeo, Agoda, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Absolute Sanctuary reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Absolute Sanctuary Hotel Bophut
- Absolute Sanctuary Ko Samui/Bophut