I can't say enough wonderful things about this villa, the staff and the owner. We were a party of 5 adults and 1 infant and booked over New Years. Regina, the villa owner, couldn't do enough to make sure all our needs were met prior to arriving. The villa itself is well appointed and the views from the main house and bedroom balconies were magnificent. We especially loved that each bedroom was like a separate, mini-hotel room. It meant we could enjoy privacy as well as time with the group. And we adored the food that Khun Moi cooked for us. We even spent New Years eve at the house and organised for her to cook our NYE dinner because we loved her food so much. Highly recommend this villa!
A very cleverly designed villa. All 4 bedrooms have wonderful sea views and their own individual patios with seating and loungers. The live-in staff were very attentive without being imposing and provided excellent service, food - and cocktails!!. A large infinity pool with amazing views across the bay. There is plenty to see and explore on the island and the local people are warm and friendly. A visit to the Friday Night Market is a must!!
I had an absolutely fabulous time during my stay at Villa Manta. The villa is located on an expansive section with a gorgeous view of the ocean which can be enjoyed during the day while swimming in the pool or in the evening as the sun sets over the mountains on the other side of the bay.
While staying at Villa Manta we ate out at the local restaurants which were very good, however without out a doubt the best food I had in Thailand was made by Mai, the very talented in house chef. We had delicious spring rolls, freshly caught whitebait, and a lovely creamy thai curry.
I also enjoyed Villa Manta's unique and spacious design. As you enter the villa past the goldfish pond and onto the main stairway you really feel like you're in your own paradise. Every room in the villa has a view of the ocean but has also been positioned to offer privacy from neighbouring properties. This gives the feeling of peace and seclusion which was a welcome relief after spending time in the fast paced world of Bangkok.
I had a wonderful time staying at Villa Manta Samui and 100% recommend to anyone looking to travel to Koh Samui.
We had a wonderful time at Villa Manta with total 7 adults and 4 young children. The villa is massive overlooking beautiful ocean, it caters for travellers at all ages. The rooms are all so comfy and the hospitality from the staff are top class. Everything is excellent!!!!! We didn't want to leave at all! Moi is a great cook, her dinner and breakfast are better that restaurant, super yummy especially the her tom yum soup if you are spicy lover.
The owner Regina is very kind and responsive, she ensured all pre-arrival requests are well prepared in advance. We will be in touch again soon for our next stay at the Villa Manta.
Thanks for everything!
All I can say is WONDERFUL! WONDERFUL magnificent home WONDERFUL location WONDERFUL people that own the home. Regina was always in touch, and answered and SOLVED every question or concern I had in a quick manor. WONDERFUL staff. The husband and wife staff were amazing! they were always there for us and took care of every question we had. We never felt like they were being inconvenienced by our sometimes stupid questions. We wish we could have spent more time with them as they were fun to have around. They were a large part of the wonderful time we spent there. We all will miss them, and everything about our stay at Villa Manta. I wish I could buy the house next door!
A stunningly beautiful home with large pool overlooking the water. The staff is friendly and helpful, keeping the property clean. Any of your needs are immediately meet by the live-in staff or via email with the owner. Each room has it's own bathroom with tub and shower and is nicely decorated and spacious. With a pool, pool table, kayaking, games and a spectacular view, you wont want to leave and wish you had more time there. A true once in a lifetime accommodation, we will be going back (hopefully soon!)
We stayed at Villa Manta a couple of weeks ago. There are a lot of beautiful Villas in Koh Samui, but Villa Manta is unique for the following reasons:
1. It is absolutely beautiful and faces west even though it is on the North of the island. We wanted to avoid the hustle and bustle of Chaweng but also stay not too far from Chaweng beach and the airport and Villa Manta is in just the right position. We had the most amazing sunsets from the Villa.
2. The villa itself is classy and modern with a gorgeous infinity swimming pool, open lounge-kitchen area with a pool table and a fantastic surround system. Every day we played pool, listened to music, swam in the lovely warm pool, caught up on our reading and simply relaxed in bliss. There are TVs in every room but we never turned them on even once during our stay as we just loved relaxing by the pool.
3. Muey is an amazing cook and she cooked the most delicious Thai dishes on request. Muey and Nu catered to our every request with the most enthusiasm. Nu drove us to the Golden Buddha and Chaweng beach one day. There is a charge for this, but worth it as we did not want to rent a car. Muey also sorted out our laundry for us. Muey organised massages for us by the pool one evening during sunset.
4. This villa is so well built that every bedroom and the living/kitchen areas have fantastic, unobstructed views of the sea.
5. It's right next door to the Six Senses where we had lunch one day. Six Senses is beautiful, but we preferred Villa Manta because of the fantastic view and privacy.
6. Regina was prompt and extremely helpful with the booking and looking after all our requests.
I would highly recommend Villa Manta and are looking forward to our next visit there :-)