Maryoo Samui Hotel
Bandara Resort & Spa(Bophut)(Great Value!)
US$199
US$106
Amari Koh Samui(Chaweng)(Great Value!)
US$161
US$133
Peace Resort(Bophut)(Great Value!)
US$113
US$91
Agoda.com
Nora Buri Resort & Spa(Chaweng)(Great Value!)
US$181
US$150
Hotels.com
Bo Phut Resort & Spa(Bophut)(Great Value!)
US$206
US$199
OZO Chaweng Samui(Chaweng)(Great Value!)
US$161
OZOHotels.com
Centara Grand Beach Resort Samui(Chaweng)(Great Value!)
US$211
US$181
  • Pool
SALA Samui Choengmon Beach Resort(Choeng Mon)(Great Value!)
US$378
US$216
Agoda.com
Anantara Bophut Koh Samui Resort(Bophut)(Great Value!)
US$198
US$177
The Tongsai Bay(Bophut)
US$512
US$265
All reviewsrent scootersthai food ischong monmin drivethe hotel managerfriendly hotelpool viewa great staybed sheetsenjoyed our stayliving areastayed here for a weekrooms are cleanquiet locationkoh samuihotel restaurantper day
Reviewed 19 June 2012

Had a shocking experience at this hotel. The first night my friend and I stayed, there was a cracking noise when he sat on the bed. We ignored it and in the morning my friend woke with a sore back, when the cleaners came in, we asked them to turn the mattress, when they turned it, there was a huge crack in the base. They moved us into another room, but later that day called us back into the other room and proceeded to demand us to pay 50,000 Bhat to replace the damaged bed. When we refused, they said we need to go to the police station with them. We did this - the police said it had nothing to do with them and we need to resolve it with the hotel (not the relaxing stress fee stay one expects). We refused to pay for the bed, but as we had paid for the stay upfront we did not move to another hotel, instead had to endure 2 more days of rude staff who all treated us very unfriendly after the incident.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled with friends
9  Thank Grantonhols
Reviewed 28 May 2012

The hotel is out of the center in the middle of nowhere. 5mins scooter ride to Chaweng beach, 10mins scooter ride to Fisherman Village, 25mins scooter ride to Lamai beach. Hotel was not walking distance to anything. We rent a hotel scooter for 250batt per day which gave us complete flexibility. You can find a cheaper scooter for 150batt in city. Hotel also has FREE wireless. Some hotels are still charging for wireless. A real nice hotel and a great value.
We have pool view room with balcony that can access to the pool. The pool is great. We stayed there for 3nights and there is no other using the pool accept us. Think there were only another two guests staying.
The rooms was amazing, large, comfortable, clean, modern and well maintained. The staffs here go really out of their way to be friendly, efficient, and professional - specially the staff name CHIM which make our stay here real pleasure.
We lost our room key and hotel charge us 300 batt for duplicate a new key. Which I think very costy for us. other than that nothing to complaint!
We will definitely come back to this hotel again.

Room Tip: Remarks: Must visit the fisherman village at night! Heaps of restaurants and bar next to the beach. Request a room on the ground floor with pool view. you will love it.
  • Stayed: May 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 27 January 2012

We only stayed one night, but we where almost the only guest. The hotell and the room was superb! Great value. The hotel is a little far from all the action, so you need a taxi or to rent a motorbike.

The bad part is that the staff seem totally uninterested in us as guest, one would think that they would be eager to help since it was nothing to do. But our experience was that online poker and daytime soaps where more engaging.

Not a big problem, but enough to make us try another hotel next time.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 January 2012

Whilst a little out of the way (it certainly wasn't '3 minutes from Chaweng') the room was very nice and the setting tranquil and beautiful. I asked them if they could book me a seat on the ferry to Koh Tao to which they said that they could. They then came back later to say that the ferry isn't running at the moment because of the 'waves'. Having undertook this journey many times myself I was sceptical so went off and booked the ferry myself. Had I heeded their advice then I wouldn't have undertook the trip and the money I had already spent on accommodation would have been wasted. I confronted them on this only to be met with an incredible level of hostility by the Manger. When I told him that I would write to the owner he said that the "owner wouldn't receive the letter anyway because everything comes through him". I then asked him if he took his job seriously he said "not at the moment" and furnished me with a sarcastic grin. An incredibly poor show and would definitely not recommend a stop here.

• Stayed: December 2011
12  Thank Ghanatravel
Reviewed 1 January 2012

I have been to Samui many times, and found a cheap offer for the Maryoo Resort online. The location was perfect for me, nice and quiet (a 5 min drive away from Chewang), but I rented a Motorbike so was able to explore. The room was big and clean, and the staff were helpful. This place is off the beaten track, not located on the beach, and quite remote, but if your looking for somewhere nice to stay, this is the place for you.

Room Tip: Get a moutain view room. Exactly the same room as 'pool side' but cheaper.
  • Stayed: December 2011, travelled on business