We stayed at Hansar for 4 nights. Great location next to Fisherman's Village, where we rented our jeep, booked our snorkelling trip, shopped, got our massages..we preferred the location at Hansar compared to Chaweng which was too crowded for our liking.
Loved our room at Hansar, it had a roomy balcony for us to chill. We stayed in the regular room but it was all the same cosy and fabulous for me.
We also dined under the stars, it was our most expensive meal in samui but it was definitely worth it. The chef made sure we enjoyed our food.
Our room was always clean and we had our beds turned down every evening. I like that the housekeeping was always discreetly done when we were away from our room.
Hotel staff went around passing us iced bottled water when we were lazing at the pool. Very thoughtful of the hotel.
Loved the breakfast. They served gourmet coffee, the pastries were fresh and delicious! We ate on the upper floor of the H Bistro on our last day and the view was even better than on the ground floor.
For good Thai food, we went to Happy Elephant at fisherman village, recommended by our Thai tailor. Yum.
I think it was a great choice staying at Hansar. I can't wait up be back again with my husband..:)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated just 10 minutes from the Island's International airport, Bophut Beach's newest 5 Star Resort features 74 luxuriously appointed rooms with unobstructed ocean views, free wireless internet access and oversize balconies. A leisurely stroll down the quaint cobblestone 'walking street' adjacent to the resort, is the vibrant Fisherman's Village, with its antique wooden shop fronts, chic cafes and atmospheric seaside bars. The name Hansar is taken from the ancient Sanskrit language and translates to mean happiness and joy. The concept and philosophy of Hansar Samui is to deliver an experience to each guest that is happy, memorable and enjoyable. Hansar Samui is about living life in full colour and finding joy in every moment. Hansar Samui offers luxurious, beachfront, spacious accommodation with unobstructed sea views from every room, and supersize private balconies and oversize daybeds for outdoor living and entertaining. Open plan yet intimate, each room has been artfully finished with teak floors, terrazzo bathrooms and local textiles to provide a sense of place. Chic custom furnishings, large flat screen TVs balance the design's natural touches with a modern flair. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Hansar Samui Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hansar Samui Hotel Bophut
- Hansar Samui Resort Ko Samui/Bophut