We have gone to Koh Samui for twice. We have just finished the second trip in May2013. The first one was in May2012. Both trips in Samui, we still chose staying in Hansar. The reasons why we chose this resort again are the breakfast is great, all the staff in this resort are very polite and helpful, the seaview is great, most of the rooms have a big balcony, the location is very near Fisherman's Village where you can find many kinds of shops and restaurants but this will not affect the quiet atmosphere in the resort.
The last year trip we have stayed in Hansar for 4 days and 3 nights but we felt this is not enough. So, this year we stayed in Hansar for 5 days and 4 nights but we still felt not enough because the staff, the breakfast, the bar and the atmosphere of this resort are great. We miss them very much. We still want to have another trip in Samui and stay in Hansar again. If you are a regular motobike or car driver, Samui is worth to go. Self-driving is a very good activity in Samui, it is not easy to get lost because the main road is just going around the Island. You can rent motorbike in Hansar also. However, if you choose to drive a motobike, you must bring more long sleeve white or light color shirt or T-shirt and sun protective lotion, coz, the sunshine is very strong in Samui.
Special thanks to the staff Mon who has help us a lot when we have rented a motobike with problem. In fact, all of the staff are very nice and have good attitudes. They serve their staff with their hearts.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated just 10 minutes from the Island's International airport, Bophut Beach's newest 5 Star Resort features 74 luxuriously appointed rooms with unobstructed ocean views, free wireless internet access and oversize balconies. A leisurely stroll down the quaint cobblestone 'walking street' adjacent to the resort, is the vibrant Fisherman's Village, with its antique wooden shop fronts, chic cafes and atmospheric seaside bars. The name Hansar is taken from the ancient Sanskrit language and translates to mean happiness and joy. The concept and philosophy of Hansar Samui is to deliver an experience to each guest that is happy, memorable and enjoyable. Hansar Samui is about living life in full colour and finding joy in every moment. Hansar Samui offers luxurious, beachfront, spacious accommodation with unobstructed sea views from every room, and supersize private balconies and oversize daybeds for outdoor living and entertaining. Open plan yet intimate, each room has been artfully finished with teak floors, terrazzo bathrooms and local textiles to provide a sense of place. Chic custom furnishings, large flat screen TVs balance the design's natural touches with a modern flair. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia, Ctrip TA, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Hansar Samui Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hansar Samui Hotel Bophut
- Hansar Samui Resort Ko Samui/Bophut