This is the final day.
One word to summarize my experience for Hansar resort is great!
Very good location because of unblocked access to beach and close to fisherman village. Fisherman village is a sort of European entrepreneurs' shop area. Quite clean and all good restaurants and bars are available.
A room is clean and new. Not that spacious compared to the other resort, but ok. No bath tub. Only shower booth is available. The design of a shower booth is chic but the tab is not convenient to use. Amenities are below average.
Staffs are very mixed. Some staffs are faaaaabulous like Dom and Pae. Dom is a pool bar staff and he cares my family very personally and attentively. Also he is smiling always even though his shirt is sweated.
Pae is a staff in a restaurant. What a lady! She is always smiling and makes us happy. I ordered a cup of coffee with hot water on day 1. From day 2, she has served a cup of coffee with hot water even though I did not say anything. She remembers what we ordered with customized options as well and serves us very well.
The other guys are average. Don't remember what we order by each individual. Attentive service but very plastic and not warm. One specific restaurant lady staff are bad. Always angry face with arrogant attitude. Almost throw a napkin to a table. We have not tried 1st floor restaurant anymore because of her.
Front desk are below average. They never recognize me even though this is a small boutique hotel. The management can leverage best practice from Dom an Pae to improve service level.
Overall great because of great location and new facilities with some great staffs.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated just 10 minutes from the Island's International airport, Bophut Beach's newest 5 Star Resort features 74 luxuriously appointed rooms with unobstructed ocean views, free wireless internet access and oversize balconies. A leisurely stroll down the quaint cobblestone 'walking street' adjacent to the resort, is the vibrant Fisherman's Village, with its antique wooden shop fronts, chic cafes and atmospheric seaside bars. The name Hansar is taken from the ancient Sanskrit language and translates to mean happiness and joy. The concept and philosophy of Hansar Samui is to deliver an experience to each guest that is happy, memorable and enjoyable. Hansar Samui is about living life in full colour and finding joy in every moment. Hansar Samui offers luxurious, beachfront, spacious accommodation with unobstructed sea views from every room, and supersize private balconies and oversize daybeds for outdoor living and entertaining. Open plan yet intimate, each room has been artfully finished with teak floors, terrazzo bathrooms and local textiles to provide a sense of place. Chic custom furnishings, large flat screen TVs balance the design's natural touches with a modern flair. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda and Odigeo so you can book your Hansar Samui Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hansar Samui Hotel Bophut
- Hansar Samui Resort Ko Samui/Bophut