Stayed at the Hansar for 10 nights. I give it 5 stars. We had a XL Seaview Room. A little expensive but was a lovely size with 4 poster king size bed. Granite bath in middle of room so no privacy but romantic. Only down fall is toilet not private. Able to see anyone sitting on it from room as glass was clear. Needs to be readdressed as everyone likes a bit of privacy. The room was cleaned daily. Bed was very comfortable. Balcony impressive with lovely sea view. All staff were wonderful from reception, spa, dining, room cleaning and pool side. Cant praise them enough. Nothing was to much trouble. The staff really are an asset to the hotel. The swimming pool is fabulous and really needed to cool down during the day. Breakfast was tasty and varied. I enjoyed it every day and never ate the same thing twice. Happy hour with cocktails by the pool was a high light. Fishermans Village a two minute walk away where you can purchase most things. Restaurants were very good. All in all I would return to this hotel if given the opportunity.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated just 10 minutes from the Island's International airport, Bophut Beach's newest 5 Star Resort features 74 luxuriously appointed rooms with unobstructed ocean views, free wireless internet access and oversize balconies. A leisurely stroll down the quaint cobblestone 'walking street' adjacent to the resort, is the vibrant Fisherman's Village, with its antique wooden shop fronts, chic cafes and atmospheric seaside bars. The name Hansar is taken from the ancient Sanskrit language and translates to mean happiness and joy. The concept and philosophy of Hansar Samui is to deliver an experience to each guest that is happy, memorable and enjoyable. Hansar Samui is about living life in full colour and finding joy in every moment. Hansar Samui offers luxurious, beachfront, spacious accommodation with unobstructed sea views from every room, and supersize private balconies and oversize daybeds for outdoor living and entertaining. Open plan yet intimate, each room has been artfully finished with teak floors, terrazzo bathrooms and local textiles to provide a sense of place. Chic custom furnishings, large flat screen TVs balance the design's natural touches with a modern flair. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your Hansar Samui Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hansar Samui Hotel Bophut
- Hansar Samui Resort Ko Samui/Bophut