We really enjoyed our stay at Hansar- there are always little things that could be improved - but all in all a lovely resort with the highlights for us being the location, the friendly and helpful staff and the Thai Cooking School which is an absolute must for anyone staying at Hansar- well worth the money and such an amazing experience!
We loved the Fisherman's Village, and, having explored most of Koh Samui, Bophut is definitely our favourite part. We weren't keen on Chaweng Beach at all!
Our room was very nice although I would agree with other reviews on here that the wardrobe/ cupboard space wasn't the best.
Loved our balcony and view (we were in room 1310). The room was kept really nice a clean and had great facilities. Nice touches like chocolates and roses left on the turn-down service each evening.
The pool bar is great and happy hours are a must - amazing cocktails!
We are at the H restaurant at the Hansar which is very nice and lovely food. I'm a vegan so the Thai cuisine really worked for me and the staff we're understanding about this.
Also some lovely places to eat in the Fisherman's Village including Starfish & Coffee and the Krua Bophut. Also if you fancy Italian one night Classico is really good.
A day trip to Koh Nanyuan and Koh Tao is a must- the most amazing snorkelling!!
If we come back to Koh Samui we'd definitely stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated just 10 minutes from the Island's International airport, Bophut Beach's newest 5 Star Resort features 74 luxuriously appointed rooms with unobstructed ocean views, free wireless internet access and oversize balconies. A leisurely stroll down the quaint cobblestone 'walking street' adjacent to the resort, is the vibrant Fisherman's Village, with its antique wooden shop fronts, chic cafes and atmospheric seaside bars. The name Hansar is taken from the ancient Sanskrit language and translates to mean happiness and joy. The concept and philosophy of Hansar Samui is to deliver an experience to each guest that is happy, memorable and enjoyable. Hansar Samui is about living life in full colour and finding joy in every moment. Hansar Samui offers luxurious, beachfront, spacious accommodation with unobstructed sea views from every room, and supersize private balconies and oversize daybeds for outdoor living and entertaining. Open plan yet intimate, each room has been artfully finished with teak floors, terrazzo bathrooms and local textiles to provide a sense of place. Chic custom furnishings, large flat screen TVs balance the design's natural touches with a modern flair. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, LoveHolidays, TripOnline SA, Ctrip TA, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Hansar Samui Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hansar Samui Hotel Bophut
- Hansar Samui Resort Ko Samui/Bophut