stayed for 4 nights, had beach front room, everything perfect, from checking in to checking out, excellent cuisine, great staff, prices you expect in a place like that, I can just say, what most of the contributors / reviewers have stated is absolutely correct - a resort, a gem, with style and concept !
@hwesten: "Oh dear I don't agree':
*in march they had only walk-in guests, so why did you not walk away again when you saw all you criticize?
*yes, there is a road in between resort and beach, however, a narrow one-lane road, with hardly any traffic, mostly scooters riding by, lane rather just used by pedestrians, so not really a big thing, didn't disturb us at all
*unfinished - probably you were told - but see above, as a walk-in guest you could walk away?
*for ALL drinks there is a price-list, so no fooling going on here; we got receipts after having finished meals and drinks without even asking for it
@lqdenver: only one review so far - by the way, do you know a single top-class resort where - NOT BEING a guest - you buy some breakfast and then are allowed to use facilities of the hotel?
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated just 10 minutes from the Island's International airport, Bophut Beach's newest 5 Star Resort features 74 luxuriously appointed rooms with unobstructed ocean views, free wireless internet access and oversize balconies. A leisurely stroll down the quaint cobblestone 'walking street' adjacent to the resort, is the vibrant Fisherman's Village, with its antique wooden shop fronts, chic cafes and atmospheric seaside bars. The name Hansar is taken from the ancient Sanskrit language and translates to mean happiness and joy. The concept and philosophy of Hansar Samui is to deliver an experience to each guest that is happy, memorable and enjoyable. Hansar Samui is about living life in full colour and finding joy in every moment. Hansar Samui offers luxurious, beachfront, spacious accommodation with unobstructed sea views from every room, and supersize private balconies and oversize daybeds for outdoor living and entertaining. Open plan yet intimate, each room has been artfully finished with teak floors, terrazzo bathrooms and local textiles to provide a sense of place. Chic custom furnishings, large flat screen TVs balance the design's natural touches with a modern flair. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your Hansar Samui Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hansar Samui Hotel Bophut
- Hansar Samui Resort Ko Samui/Bophut