I stayed here for eight days, towards the end of the slow/rainy season. Very quiet, and relaxing mood around the hotel. Free WiFi that worked everytime. Nice small weight/exercise room with free weights, treadmill, and eliptical. Loved going to the Chill Bar , which, is just above the restaurant, in the evenings. The resort is fairly new, maybe just 1 year and a bit old. Great quiet location, just on the other end of the fisherman village main street. Nice fairly sized pool, restaurant,and poolside bar. The restaurant offers great diverse buffet breakfast, plus you can order too. I had free breakfast with my agoda booking. The hotel staff were all very friendly and attentive. Room was large with fantastic view of the sea. The hotel has a nice beach directly in front, about 20 feet from the pool. The speed boats from the scuba and kayaking trips I took dropped me off on the beach in front of the hotel. Would highly reccommend this hotel for couples. Bophut is a pretty quiet part of Samui. There are lots of restaurants/shops/Thai massage, and a few small bars in the fisherman's village, which is about a five minute walk from the hotel. You can get to the crazy part, the bars in Chaweng Beach, of Samui in 10 mins from taxi if that's what you want. Never went myself, as there are other parts of Thailand to do "the bar thing". Just came to Samui to relax and dive, and that's what I did, besides eating a lot of inexpensive seafood. Would stay here again on my next diving trip to Samui.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated just 10 minutes from the Island's International airport, Bophut Beach's newest 5 Star Resort features 74 luxuriously appointed rooms with unobstructed ocean views, free wireless internet access and oversize balconies. A leisurely stroll down the quaint cobblestone 'walking street' adjacent to the resort, is the vibrant Fisherman's Village, with its antique wooden shop fronts, chic cafes and atmospheric seaside bars. The name Hansar is taken from the ancient Sanskrit language and translates to mean happiness and joy. The concept and philosophy of Hansar Samui is to deliver an experience to each guest that is happy, memorable and enjoyable. Hansar Samui is about living life in full colour and finding joy in every moment. Hansar Samui offers luxurious, beachfront, spacious accommodation with unobstructed sea views from every room, and supersize private balconies and oversize daybeds for outdoor living and entertaining. Open plan yet intimate, each room has been artfully finished with teak floors, terrazzo bathrooms and local textiles to provide a sense of place. Chic custom furnishings, large flat screen TVs balance the design's natural touches with a modern flair. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA and Evoline ltd so you can book your Hansar Samui Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hansar Samui Hotel Bophut
- Hansar Samui Resort Ko Samui/Bophut