We selected this hotel through a 3rd party website and suffered an initial mix-up in our reservation (basically we were not expected at all), which induced some last minute accommodation and quite dampened our initial enthusiasm.
However the staff, most particularly Sam and Supit and the ladies of the Spa quickly turned the situation around and ensured we had a very relaxing and pleasant time for the rest of our stay.
Hansar Samui's architecture is very well thought through and all the room have a view on the swimming pool and across the ocean, they are roomy and comfortable, each with its own balcony equipped with deck chairs and beds to relax. The swimming pool is gorgeous and so are the restaurant H bistro and chill lounge bar. The food at the bistro is quite notably above Samui standards and well worth a try for its original and tasty take at Thai and italian fusion. We dined there twice and really enjoyed the experience, as much for the setting as the cuisine.
The Spa is fantastic and the therapist are expertly trained in their craft. All in all Hansar Samui was a perfect place to unwind and take a break from city life.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated just 10 minutes from the Island's International airport, Bophut Beach's newest 5 Star Resort features 74 luxuriously appointed rooms with unobstructed ocean views, free wireless internet access and oversize balconies. A leisurely stroll down the quaint cobblestone 'walking street' adjacent to the resort, is the vibrant Fisherman's Village, with its antique wooden shop fronts, chic cafes and atmospheric seaside bars. The name Hansar is taken from the ancient Sanskrit language and translates to mean happiness and joy. The concept and philosophy of Hansar Samui is to deliver an experience to each guest that is happy, memorable and enjoyable. Hansar Samui is about living life in full colour and finding joy in every moment. Hansar Samui offers luxurious, beachfront, spacious accommodation with unobstructed sea views from every room, and supersize private balconies and oversize daybeds for outdoor living and entertaining. Open plan yet intimate, each room has been artfully finished with teak floors, terrazzo bathrooms and local textiles to provide a sense of place. Chic custom furnishings, large flat screen TVs balance the design's natural touches with a modern flair. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Ctrip TA, Travel Republic (UK), Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Hansar Samui Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hansar Samui Hotel Bophut
- Hansar Samui Resort Ko Samui/Bophut