“Great Experience”

CSI: SAMUI Dive School
More attraction details
Owner description: Scuba Diving Koh Samui Thailand. We offer a full range of PADI courses and run daily dive tours to some of the best diving in the Gulf of Thailand. All our equipment is brand new and we have a 100% safety record. Come and dive with CSI:SAMUI and discover how diving is meant to be...
Canberra, Australia
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Great Experience”
Reviewed 27 June 2012

I highly recommend CSI SAMUI.

I did my Nitrox and digital photography coarse's with Paul and it was a "great experience" .
He is a knowledgeable, experienced, quality diver who taught me alot during both coarse's. I have undoubtedly improved my skills under his tuition!

After contacting Paul Cook, he personally returned my call and arranged to meet me at my hotel, to discuss the coarse outline's and deliver my reading material so i could have a quick look before starting. That left me totally at ease with what i was undertaking!
Going out to the dive site in the speedboat he use's was awesome. It was a very comfortable journey, and we had completed our first dive and were having lunch when all the other boats starting showing up. We had already seen the best parts with very few other diver's in the water!!
Paul is a good bloke, with a great sense of humour who made my experience a lot of fun. I would not hesitate to go diving with him again.

Hong Kong, China
“Excellent diving experience with CSI”
Reviewed 24 June 2012

My wife and I took the advance open water course with CSI and Paul had been the most attentive and caring instructor. His advise was very clear, easy to understand and it gave you confident to dive with him. Everything was well planned to ensured a very smooth diving experience and he handled the little accident that happened during our dive extremely well. Thank you Paul and I am very glad that we have chosen CSI!

Visited May 2012
Colorado, United States
“Diving with Paul”
Reviewed 23 June 2012

Paul was a wonderful divining instructor all around! He was very easy to communicate with and always sent back prompt, in depth replies that answered all of our questions. He met with us at our hotel the night before, putting us at ease about diving as it was both my brother and I's first time. He picked us up from our hotel the next morning, perfectly on time and was very hospitable. Once we got our diving equipment on he made sure that we were both very comfortable and knew exactly what was going on. He would also tell us all about the marine life we were going to see before we dove so that we could appreciate even more the beautiful dive sites he had to show us. Paul at CSI Samui is a great instructor and you could go no better.

Visited June 2012
Belfast
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Referral PADI Open Water Diver made easy with CSI Samui”
Reviewed 15 June 2012

First things first, when it came to pricing my referral dive and my girlfriends Discover Scuba dive, Paul (Cookie), CSI Samui couldn't have been any more prompt and informative. I priced several schools before departing for Koh Samui, and where Paul was in the middle tier, price wise, it was clear that given reviews on trip adviser and his service even before we'd left Belfast that CSI Samui was the only choice to make, and we certainly weren't wrong!! While most replies from schools where just a generic email that they've obviously got into the habit of firing out following an enquiry, Paul's emails and responses were very personable, yet specific to all my questions, and there was allot of them, so i can also add 'patient' to the list!!. As both myself and girlfriend where at different levels, i didn't wont her experience to be any less given the skill development part of my PADI referral but Paul put all at ease detailing each day/dive, schedule for both and answered all my questions confidently pre trip.

Once in Koh Samui, Paul met up with us the night before the dive, collecting my paper work and talking us through what we'd be getting up to over the next two days which was brilliant as we we're able to put a face to the name, and to my surprise he informed us that over the next two days, he would be our sole instructor and had arranged other instructors to look after the other groups. The next morning Paul collected us at our resort at 7am and took us to the boat. The boat wasn't overcrowd, it was just nice, and as he'd said there where other instructors with other groups on the boat and we had him 1 on 1. From our time in the water, to our time on the boat (fast, comfortable, great boat boys and beaut lunch) he was always friendly, engaging and looked after us very well, making my girlfriend feel included at every point throughout my skill reviews, and as a result she is now considering her full PADI cert too!!

On the second day, again i was picked up at 7am and taken to the boat, and as i was finishing the last few parts of my certification, i was flying solo, and again, it was just me and Paul which was fantastic. Following a few drinks with friends the night before, i wasn't in the best shape for boat travel, but again, Paul was understanding, didn't make a big deal of it, and by my 2nd dive of the day, i was back on form and had an amazing final dive at Sail Rock, seeing some fantastic marine life, and coral!! Following the 2nd days dives we sorted my paper work over a few cold ones in the sunshine, got everything signed off and passed with flying colours. So after 2 days and 5 dives, a bottom temperature averaging 29degrees, an excellent instructor and some fantastic views of the islands, en route to the dive sites, i can honestly say, u will make no better choice than CSI Samui!! http://www.csisamui.com/

Visited June 2012
Montreal, Canada
“First experience diving”
Reviewed 12 June 2012

I completed my PADI certification with Paul. He was the best (of 3) instructor I've had! Paul is very attentive and patient, so I've learned many new things and everything was just kind of perfect. And, you're in Thailand, so putting your head in the ocean is a total surprise! it is so nice, you feel like you are in the most beautiful aquarium in the world!

Diving with CSI is a very interesting experience. They are very well organized and you can feel you're on vacations even on the boat because they manage everything. No worry to have, just relax and enjoy your moment :)

Hope return in Thailand and share another moment of amazing diving with Paul and the crew of CSI.

Thanks Paul!