“Awesome diving experience!”

CSI: SAMUI Dive School
More attraction details
Owner description: Scuba Diving Koh Samui Thailand. We offer a full range of PADI courses and run daily dive tours to some of the best diving in the Gulf of Thailand. All our equipment is brand new and we have a 100% safety record. Come and dive with CSI:SAMUI and discover how diving is meant to be...
Reviewed 5 July 2014

We had a wonderful day and incredible diving experience with Paul and Christine! We made our way out to Sail Rock for a day of diving and saw some unbelievable underwater creatures. My husband and I have only dove a few times previously, so I was a little nervous and wanting to make sure I felt comfortable with the instructors, equipment, etc. Both Paul and Christine were exceptionally patient and made sure we felt comfortable in the water. We ended up seeing a whale shark and Paul took some amazing photos. I would definitely recommend CSI in the future!

csisamui, Owner at CSI: SAMUI Dive School, responded to this reviewResponded 14 September 2014

Christine and I thank you for taking the time writing such a great review for us about your experience with CSI Samui Dive School. We are happy that you had such a great time and hope you come back to visit us for some more stunning diving.

Reviewed 2 July 2014

Had an amazing dive with these guys out by sail rock. We had some friends who hadn't dove a lot before and Paul was very accommodating and helpful. He made sure they were comfortable the whole time so they were able to have some fun in the water. I would highly recommend them for both advanced divers and people just starting out.

Also, whale shark, incredible.

It’s great to hear you had a fantastic time with us and experienced the stunning dive sites we have to offer in the Gulf of Thailand. It was great to dive with you and I hope we get to dive together on your next visit to Samui.

Reviewed 30 June 2014

CSI is the company you want to dive with in Samui, hands down. Paul is responsive via email and will make you feel at ease throughout the process and experience.

We set up 2-dive day at Koh Tao. Despite some decent waves along the journey, the speed boat got us to the dive site quickly. I grew up on a lake with boats and having such accommodations on our dive day was great.

We dove Green Rock and Lamthien with Chris, who had been on the island for over 5 years. She was excellent, giving us just the right amount of space to enjoy our trip, but providing information necessary to extract details from the dives.

As other have said, great unlimited beverage selection on board. A delicious lunch was also a pleasant surprise. I would dive again with CSI in a heartbeat.

Thanks for your time in writing a great review. We are so happy you had a fantastic experience with CSI Samui Dive School and it was a pleasure taking you to experience the wonderful marine life we have in the Gulf and look forward to your next diving adventure here on Samui.

Reviewed 28 June 2014

Went for my 2 Days Deep Dive+Nitrox and Advanced Openwater with Paul. Initially my planned Dive Itinerary was in Koh Tao but after reading the reviews here, decided to signup with CSI and sure enough,everything was what it says(thumbs up)

Stayed in Fishermen's village and Paul drove over at 7am to pick me up with all the equipments loaded in his truck.Everything was prompt and equipment sizes fitted nicely.The ferry pickup point was at a convenient location,just minutes away.

Though the Dive sites was quite a distance (Day 1:Sail Rock ,Day 2: Koh Tao-Mango Bay etc) ,the speedboat made sure we reached there fast and in the early wee hours.
Though on several occasions water splashed into the speedboat,I love it and the fast speed.(How many times in your life can you experience this?)

Was given a Dive Com and Nitrox tank for my deep dive, it was to around 26m+ but Paul gave me the confidence I needed to hit the bottom near Sail Rock.Finally made it to that depth!
Can never forget the experience when we dived through chimney/Pinnacle at Sail Rock, Paul stopped at this particular spot and brushed on the rock to reveal a cleaner shrimp hiding amongst it....nice.

Finally would like to thank Paul for imparting his skills and knowledge for the AOW Specialty Dive at Mango Bay, I could see my buoyancy skills greatly improved and am more aware of my surroundings during my Fundives in Koh Tao with another Dive School.

Hope to dive with CSI again.

Hooya CSI !

Thank you so much for your fantastic review, we really do appreciate your time. It’s a great boost for Christine and I to hear that you had a great experience and we look forward to diving with you when you return to Koh Samui.

Reviewed 12 June 2014

I'm a slightly nervous diver and I'm so pleased I picked CSI.

Knowing that I was a little anxious, Paul had arranged that only he and I dive that day so he could give me his full attention. On the first dive we took it at a pace comfortable for me and Paul let me hold on to his hand when I felt a bit anxious! On the second dive...no need for hand holding! I had the utmost confidence in Paul which also increased my own confidence, and along with his approach which put me under no pressure, it meant that I was able to have a really good time.

You're picked up and dropped off at your hotel, there's plenty of refreshments during the trip and you get lunch...catering for a herbivore like me wasn't a problem either!

I had a great time and thought it was good value for money...100% recommend.