“First Time Diving”

Bophut Diving Tours
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Bophut Diving has been operating from Koh Samui’s world famous Bophut Fisherman’s Village for 22 years. Our company has earned respect within Koh Samui’s boating and diving community as the premium provider of combination island safari tours and premium diving expeditions. Our purpose built Diving Yacht Cruiser Sao Samui is based on the beach at Bophut Fisherman’s Village and is recognized as one of the island's premier boats. Bophut Diving provides the ultimate in Safety, Comfort, and Professionalism combining with great Fun. Whether it is for Private Boat Charters and adventure tours or full Scuba Diving services anywhere within the Chumpon Archipelago. “Bophut Diving offers a unique, first class service.”
Bangkok, Thailand
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“First Time Diving”
Reviewed 4 May 2014

I went to scuba dive with my daughter for the first time. It was a brave choice for me, as I am not an adventurous person. We went straight in the sea, despite our no experience with diving. As usual, I was scared and my hands were shaking as I went in the water. But we had a great instructor (named Diego) and he was very helpful towards us. He would alway be in watch of us and was very kind, too. Everyone was very open and friendly which helped cope with the nervousness and the fear of diving. Seeing the amazing corals up so close made me see the uniqueness of diving. I absolutely loved this experience.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Colinmills3845, Owner at Bophut Diving Tours, responded to this review, 14 May 2014
Here at Bophut Diving we continue to try to improve our customer service and experience, your review is very helpful to us.

We look forward to you and your daughter continuing training with us, and hope you get the chance to travel back from Bangkok soon and enjoy all our great island has to offer.

Many thanks
The Team at Bophut Diving

“Great Diving and Snorkelling at Koh Tao”
Reviewed 4 May 2014

Our family ranged from an Advance diver to mere snorkelers. Colin has something for everybody, He has a team of people to assist first time divers and those who are more experienced. It was a great day out. We enjoyed our day out very much and would recommend his dive school to anyone who is interested. There were 5 of us and we met some lovely people from all over the world. Safety standards is of a high level and the boat was well maintained. I will not hesitate for my son to complete his Dive Masters at BDS.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Thanks a lot for your review, we look forward to seeing your guys again real soon where once again we promise and eclectic mix of customers and staff on the boat for your enjoyment!
All the best.
Zurich, Switzerland
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Diving and snorkeling trip”
Reviewed 4 May 2014

Very nice and trip to Koh Tao. The view was not so good when we were diving , but the crew was friendly and helpful. thank you gys.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

We really enjoyed you and your lovely family and friends travelling with us to Koh Tao.

Many thanks for the very nice review, and we hope we can get the chance to have you aboard with us again sometime soon.

Regards
The Team at Bophut Diving
Bagshot, United Kingdom
“Friendly and experienced team”
Reviewed 3 May 2014

My husband and I have dived in many locations around the globe, so have met some interesting dive schools along the way......if you know what I mean!

We dived with Colin and his team whilst on holiday in Koh Samui and they were just great, very experienced and make you feel at ease, they were running serveral courses whilst we were diving with them and made the students feel right at ease. If I wanted to learn to dive I would do it here. With over 500 dives between us we keep saying we must do our rescue diver course, so watch out Colin and gang, you may have to put up with us again next year!!

Visited May 2014
Hey Nat,

Many thanks for your response we had a few great days with you guys. We are ready and waiting to start your rescue next year! Keep in touch and we will see you soon..............
Woking
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Great diving in Koh Samui”
Reviewed 3 May 2014 via mobile

As experienced divers my wife Natalie and I are keen to recommend Colin and the team to any uk divers looking for a safe and fun team to dive with. They have a quick boat that will get you out to the best dive sites. Water temps were 31-32c when we dived this week, the warmest we ever dived and somewhat warmer than Wraysbury lake in February. Sail Rock was a world class dive and Colin (our guide) obviously knows the dives like the back of his hand. With very artistic briefings (Colin Van Gough perchance?) you will be well informed and enjoy diving with this outfit.

Visited April 2014
Colinmills3845, Owner at Bophut Diving Tours, responded to this review, 13 May 2014
Hi Nat,

It was just having you guys diving with us every day was real fun, what is it like being back in the old country?

Many thanks for the great photos, Ii hope you have gotten the chance to see your rogues gallery on our Facebook page.

See you again soon.