“PAMPERED BEYOND BELIEF”

Adelaide, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“PAMPERED BEYOND BELIEF”
Reviewed 30 April 2014

We stayed at the Hansar for 10 nights and in that time I vi's worth it. the pressure of the massage and that you are comfortable. They are very caring and friendly, I have been to many spa centers and this is one of the best. I can't praise it enough. Go and enjoy. It

Visited April 2014
2 Thank janet g

• Korean first
24 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 30 helpful votes
“Professional and Elegant”
Reviewed 23 April 2014

We'd stay at the Hansar so we decided to checked this SPA do to it's high rating.

Pros:
*Beautiful modern design with thai touch here and there.
*SPA reception manager was very helpful choosing the treatment .
*Treatment chosen "Siam" was top quality.
*Massagist (Mo) was very professional and precise on the pressure points at the back.

Cons:
*Only 1 reception lady which result of waiting for around 15 min to get attention.
*Massagist didn't know all stretching positions.

Visited April 2014
1 Thank Uri S
Newcastle, Australia
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Blissful”
Reviewed 25 March 2014 via mobile

One of the best spas I have been to - beautiful rooms, massage sent me to sleep. Staff pandered to needs without being overbearing - have booked a second package tomorrow!

Shanghai, China
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Extraordinary”
Reviewed 24 March 2014

My husband and I spent 4 luxurious hours in a couples treatment room. Steam shower, flower petal bath soak, body scrub and wrap, massage and facial. The experience was truly extraordinary. The service providers were excellent, the products superb and the setting sublime! This was an incredible way to celebrate a 20th wedding anniversary. We felt 10 years younger and glowed from head to toe as we walked the gorgeous Bo Phut beach to dinner afterwards. Thanks to Luxsa for a memorable experience!

Gold coast
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 24 helpful votes
“Excellent and Professional”
Reviewed 23 March 2014

We both did the Luxsa Spa at Hansa Samui and it was the most technically proficient massage I had in Thailand.
I had a massage every day somewhere in Thailand for my shoulder... from the bush to the small towns...and it was eventually cured.. so I had a bit of experience with healing massages from the cursory to the over the top; and at the Luxsa they go the whole 9 yards, music, atmosphere, proper attire and furnishings, a really classical Thai massage. Totally recommended.

1 Thank rick r