We stayed here for 9 nights as part of our honeymoon in one of their Love rooms. As many others have mentioned, the rooms were wonderful, and the views spectacular. Although we didn't use it too often, the infinity pool was amazing. Some of the highlights for us were
* outstanding, helpful and friendly staff who went well above and beyond the call of duty to help us and make us feel welcome
* the amazing complimentary breakfasts
* excellent free wi-fi
* complimentary airport shuttle
* shuttles to and from the beaches
* computer with xbmc media centre and web browser.
Whilst the location is beautiful, it is a little secluded and therefore less readily accessible compared to some of the other resorts on the island, so if you want to explore beyond the Fisherman's Village and Chaweng, it would be a good idea to hire a car or bike, or join a tour group to see some of the more popular sites. But even if you never left the resort, there's so much to do you wouldn't get bored - we never even got round to using the fitness centre, cooking classes, or the cinema!
In short, we would definitely recommend Mantra Samui. Thank you for an unforgettable time.More
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking