Our stay at Mantra was great. We were picked up from airport on time and brought to hotel. Hotel is located on quite big hill, but we knew this before we booked our stay, so it wasn't a surprise. The location is great and terrible at the same time. It's great because of the view, it's breath-taking. And it's horrible because of the hight, I don't recommend you to go up just by yourself. It's not a disadvantage though, because you can book free transfer to Bophut or Chaweng few times in the day, they will take you with air-conditioned shuttle bus. If you are afraid of walking up to restaurant or pool, or going down to the reception, don't be. They will take you up and down with a buggy car with a pleasure.
Mantra team is more than just great. They are all nice, helpful and always with smiles on their faces. They helped a lot by dealing with our problems. They are people who care about the guests. I witnessed situation when they helped an older man came down the stairs before even asked.
Then the food. Best regards to the chefs. The food is amazing, tasty and it's served like a little piece of art. And the coffee is delicious. We didn't have wait a minute to get a table for breakfast or dinner.
We stayed in Cozy room, with day room and separate bedroom and spacious bathroom. Room is bright, big and just like its name - cozy. Air condition worked well. There was TV/PC in our room with movie list, but we haven't time to watch it.
I really recommend yoga classes. Great experience.
The pool. That's true that there is little room around pool area. If you get up early you can easily get a bed. But if you don't you can use the sun terrace, and there always were empty places.
I don't think I could imagine our stay better than it was. Thank you Mantra Family it was a pleasure spending our time with you
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on a hillside in the popular town of Bophut, Mantra Samui Resort offers guests some of the most spectacular panoramic views of Koh Samui's beautiful coastline. Guests can enjoy these views in peace while being only a short distance from countless shops, an array of local restaurants and some of the most stunning beaches you have ever seen. The complimentary shuttle bus service allows ease of travel to all of these local hotspots. The hotel has a wide range of comfortable yet luxurious rooms, most of which have an amazing ocean view. On-site facilities are available for guests to enjoy, including; superb cuisine at the View Restaurant, an infinity pool with wonderful views of the island, a variety of treatments at the ''Jai Spa'',offering complimentary classes daily, and a top of the range fitness center which is open from 6:00 am until 10 pm daily. Mantra Samui Resort also has a 24-hour staff-service for guests. If assistance is required at any time of the day, simply ask and one of the team will be happy to help. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Travel Republic (UK), World Independent Hotel Promotion, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Mantra Samui Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mantra Samui Hotel Bophut
- Mantra Samui Resort Ko Samui/Bophut