We arrived after 22 hours travelling and 3 flights from the UK to a complimentary transfer to the Hotel. The reception area is quirky and feels open and non formal, we were offered a refreshing drink and fast check in. Our room was situated directly behind the pool and restaurant which wasn't far from reception but due to the steepness of the resort the golf buggies were a bonus! Breakfast is served until 10.30am so a great chance for a lie in. Breakfast was plentiful with al a carte menu to order eggs and pancakes, the coffee menu and array of herbal teas was a very nice touch. We found there to be a enough sun loungers as people left the pool regularly and the complimentary cold filtered water to help yourself was much appreciated as was the fruit non alcoholic punch given to all guests in the pool mid afternoon. We stayed 2 nights in a WOW room which was clean and extremely spacious. We booked the room on a 75% early bird booking making it good value. I would say that taxi's are not cheap (300 baht to fisherman's village) which wasn't a problem for us however would run up a bill if staying longer (the shuttle service times didn't work for us). The free international calls, lollipops, complimentary daily activities and leaving gift really makes this hotel boutique and personal.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on a hillside in the popular town of Bophut, Mantra Samui Resort offers guests some of the most spectacular panoramic views of Koh Samui's beautiful coastline. Guests can enjoy these views in peace while being only a short distance from countless shops, an array of local restaurants and some of the most stunning beaches you have ever seen. The complimentary shuttle bus service allows ease of travel to all of these local hotspots. The hotel has a wide range of comfortable yet luxurious rooms, most of which have an amazing ocean view. On-site facilities are available for guests to enjoy, including; superb cuisine at the View Restaurant, an infinity pool with wonderful views of the island, a variety of treatments at the ''Jai Spa'',offering complimentary classes daily, and a top of the range fitness center which is open from 6:00 am until 10 pm daily. Mantra Samui Resort also has a 24-hour staff-service for guests. If assistance is required at any time of the day, simply ask and one of the team will be happy to help. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Mantra Samui Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mantra Samui Hotel Bophut
- Mantra Samui Resort Ko Samui/Bophut