All reviews thai garden private pool main pool bedroom villa minute walk big buddha self catering fantastic accommodation kitchen facilities open air shower koh samui family mart fisherman's village hired scooters choeng mon stayed here for nights quiet location
Reviewed 10 November 2017

Y husband and I spent 16 nights. The villa had everything we needed. Clean and most important it was private. The complex does not have a restaurant but at the entrance there is a restaurant which is good. There is a common pool which we used while our villa was being cleaned. The housemaids were great. I asked for a soft pillow, not a problem, and they went to get one straight away. We are planning a 21 night stay in August.

Room Tip: We stayed in villa 18 which was right beside the common pool.
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Goodyime
Reviewed 3 November 2017

Really nice villas.We recommend it for couples, very romantic hotel. We went with our 2 years old son and we had to watch him all the time as the swimming pool is between the bedroom and opened living room. The only negative point is that there are no views, they are in ground floor and no sea views or any other view. In its favor, the privacy is very good.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 October 2017

myself and my friend found the saumi boat lagoon online after our previous accommodation which we had booked didn't work out so we found this place and so glad we did.
hotel is beautiful, clean, with private pool and kitchen area Wi fi connection very good. Staff very nice and helpful
we ended up extending our stay in Koh Samui because we liked the hotel so much
they gave us a very good price with 10% off we were both very impressed with this hotel.

we would definitely stay here again

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 14 September 2017 via mobile

Me and my boyfriend spent a few nights at the boat lagoon before heading out to Koh Tao. Safe to say I wish we spent our final nights here as nothing else came close to how lovely it was. The apartment is set up with your bathroom (with a massive semi outdoor shower) and bedroom at one side, and an outdoor living space with sofa, kitchen etc separated by your private pool. We we're welcomed warmly by friendly staff who provide you with complimentary fruit and water on arrival.
It was my boyfriend's birthday during our stay and the hotel kindly decorated our room and brought us a cake and candles to celebrate.
All in all a lovely place to stay and I wish I could always have a private pool in my life!

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Rebecca G
Reviewed 12 September 2017

Myself, my partner and 6 of our friends recently stayed at Samui Boat Lagoon & absolutely loved it. We loved having our own private pool in our villa which you definitely need as it is so hot there! If you are thinking of staying here definitely upgrade to having a private pool in your villa as the main pool was very warm compared to our private pool and the property is very affordable to stay in anyway so why not upgrade?! The staff were amazing and friendly and reception helped us to organise a snorkel trip and ATV riding and also gave us a great recommendation as to where to hire a scooter from which (we did for the duration of our trip which lived up to their recommendation- which was only 5mins walk down the road next to the school from the property). The air conditioning was great and the property was down from 7eleven and family mart (walking distance) and out the front were a few restaurants which had yummy food! The property is also in a great location if you hire a scooter as you are close enough to the fisherman's village and chaweng. The staff even dropped us off at the pier to catch a ferry to the full moon party and also dropped us off to the airport free of charge which was great. All in all, great location, great property, great staff, great private pool and great price! We would definitely stay here again in the future!

Room Tip: Upgrade to a pool villa as the main pool warms up like crazy!
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple