“Picture Perfect Boutique Resort”

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Bophut
Samui Best View Resort
Ranked #103 of 186 Hotels in Bophut
“Picture Perfect Boutique Resort”
Reviewed 24 April 2012

My friends and I stayed at Samui Best view (It literally is the best view in Koh Samui) and what a wonderful comfortable stay it was. I stayed in a Poolside suite and it was so very sophisticated, the best feeling was that I felt like i was at home, by the end of my stay I felt like I was apart of the family and didn't want to leave. I had WiFi in my room as well as being able to use the lobby computer at no charge.
The rooms are in excellent condition, it felt like i had just moved into my brand new penthouse apartment!!! (I wish) I had my very own KING size bed and separate lounge, not to mention the huge bathroom.
How could I not complement the amazing chef's! WOW! authentic Thai cuisine at its finest! The best thing was that the Chef actually surprised me one night, the Thai Curry Chicken was divine and the banana Milkshakes where just heaven in a cup!
I really enjoyed my stay at Samui Best View and I cannot wait to go back.

Room Tip: Pool Suite - Higher room (more exclusive view)
  • Stayed June 2011, travelled with friends
5 Thank Danistyles85
peter h, Owner at Samui Best View Resort, responded to this review, 1 March 2014
Danni,cheers for the great review.I am embarrassed not to have responded before but thought all was being done.Anyway we are glad you enjoyed our rooms they are huge for a resort .It gives more of a homely comfort if you have room to move.Yes our chef is shy but he knows his game.Bonus now as well all bananas used for the smoothies are grown in our gardens,had one bunch weighed 12KG.They taste so sweet.Anyway we all thank you for your stay and nice review.SBV

Business
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
Perth, Australia
Reviewed 7 October 2011

My husband and I just returned from Koh Samui and staying at Samui Best View (and it definately is the Best View to say the least) - I have to say that it was absolutely perfect and we couldn't fault anything at all about the hotel. Initially we thought it may be a bit further away from Chaweng Beach main area but really its not at all - it no more than 5 mins away to main area. You can either use the hotel car for the charge as a taxi (300bht) or what we did in the end and hire a scooter for only 250 bht per day - that way you can come and go when you like. We also hired a car. All these services were provided for by the hotel with no fuss at all - we said we would like to hire a car/scooter - in less than an hour we had one delivered to the hotel and they don't take your passport only the number. The rooms were perfect and have wifi in the rooms (if you take your laptop etc) and free computer useage in the reception area to 8pm. The staff become your family not just staff in the end and they greet you in the morning with your name and chat to you like you are part of their family. The rooms are perfect - you have a separate lounge area were you can relax and nicely decorated and the beds are perfect definately not hard. The view from the pool is perfect and you can just float around and get lost in the view over Chaweng. As soon as we were out of our room for breakfast in the morning they were in there and had it ready for when we returned. I got a bit sick for a day when I was there and they did everything they could to make me feel better. The food was perfect. If you wanted something that perhaps wasn't on the menu you just simply had to ask - nothing was any trouble. I would not hesitate in recommending this hotel to anyone and if I could go back next week I would. Thanks to everyone at Sumui Best View hope to see you again in the not to distant future.

• Stayed September 2011, travelled as a couple
6 Thank Michelle6797
peter h, Owner at Samui Best View Resort, responded to this review, 28 February 2014
Hello,long time to get back to thank you and your family.You guys were there for Songran water festival I remember like it was yesterday.Sorry not to response before but can explain one day.Havent seen Graeme for awhile presume he is working hard for another holiday.Son and daughter must be grown up now they were well behaved kids.All staff miss you ,SBV
Also consider these accommodations in or near Bophut
Royal Beach Boutique Resort & Spa
Samui Paradise Chaweng Beach Resort
Code
Code
#1 of 30 in Mae Nam

Been to Samui Best View Resort? Share your experiences!