“Great instructor, aweome experience” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Easy Divers Bophut-Choeng Mon

Easy Divers Bophut-Choeng Mon
More attraction details
Owner description: Welcome to Koh Samui Easy Divers! Our dive school is well established here on Koh Samui – founded in 1987 and run by an international management. We are a PADI-Five Star IDC-Centre, which means that you can do almost every PADI Dive Course – from Discover Scuba Diving all the way up to the Instructor Development Course, we’ve got it all in our program!
New Delhi, India
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Great instructor, aweome experience”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 February 2013

My wife and I, wanted to try scuba diving for the first time. I'm not even an average swimmer and wife wasn't sure if she could do it. We went to Easy divers, talked to Andy who convinced us that we could do it and that swimming isn't really a must for trying diving. Our instructor Oh was awesome. He spent 4 hours with us in the pool even though the session was for just 2 hours. Very patient, he understood our fears and was very funny.
Next day in the sea, my wife freaked out, she said she thought that all this had been a mistake and we shouldn't be doing this. But Oh first tried to convince her, then scolded her and finally gave her a passionate speech about her dream of overcoming her fears and boy did it work. We had awesome time and memories for a life time.
Thank you Easy Divers.

Visited February 2013

North West England
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 31 helpful votes
“Professional & Accommodating”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 January 2012

Worked to my timeline. I had 1 to 1 tuition by a very patient and thorough instructor who understood all of my fears and assisted me in overcoming them, at my pace. I never felt rushed.

Visited January 2012
2 Thank DickDePilot
Snohomish, Washington
35 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 41 helpful votes
“Not as good as I had hoped for”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 January 2012

The sail rock dive was disappointing. Way too crowded with the divers practically on top of one another. Food, service and equipment were all okay to pretty good.

Visited November 2011
2 Thank Onthebeach2
Amphoe Koh Sa-mui, Surat Thani, Thailand
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Europeische service fuer asiatische preise”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 December 2011

Also ich war auf samui 11 Tagen und ich habe noch nie in meinem Leben getaucht. Und ich habe mich entschieden dass ich muss dieses mal da unbediengt machen. Es gibt viele DiveCentrum hier, aber ich habe ausgewaehlt ein Divecentrum EasyDivers mit europeischen management. Ich war DSD und alles war superschon, ich bin gans zufrieden mit sie. Und vielleicht nextes mal als ich nach Samui komme ich mache Open Water kurs mit Easy Divers.

Visited November 2011
3 Thank Daria C
Washington DC, District of Columbia
14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 69 helpful votes
“Could have been better”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 September 2011

We signed up for a two-day diving trip but after the first day, we cancelled. Our diving instructor Jo (Joanne) was not very patient with me, making the diving somewhat stressful. During the first dive, I came up to the surface through no fault of my own (I was more buoyant as the air in my tank emptied). She was very angry with me, even though I remained calm at the surface. During the second dive I indicated to her that I was coming close to 50 bars and when we surfaced, she made it very clear to me that the other divers in my group had suffered because of me and had to cut their dives short.
This sort of attitude is uncalled for - especially in a dive instructor in whom one puts faith. A dive instructor is supposed to make you feel comfortable and not insecure.
We cancelled the second day of diving.
The diving company was very good - well organised with the pick up, meals and drop off. I would say that the dive site (Sail Rock) was not particularly special - I have been diving in Bali and Sail Rock did not compare at all.

Visited July 2011