“Kohinoor good indian at good prices”

Kohinoor Indian Restaurant
Ranked #124 of 447 Restaurants in Bophut
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Berkshire
“Kohinoor good indian at good prices”
Reviewed 16 September 2013

We had the set meal as it appealed to us on both visits this year. the food quality was good and the prices excellent. We had some wine after from the house selection by the carafe which was good value and pretty good bearing in mind we are in Thailand. Excellent value. Staff really nice as well.

Visited September 2013
1 Thank TommieBerkshire

Melbourne, Australia
“Really tasty Indian!”
Reviewed 3 September 2013 via mobile

We've been to Koh Samui 13 times and this is the best Indian we've found.

My husband and I have already eaten here twice over the 6 nights we've been here and plan to return again.

The Chicken Tikka Tandoor is scrumptious!
The butter chicken is nice-but not the best we've ever had.
We tried a chicken masala last night and that was also really yummy.

Last year I was actually quite sick- NOT from eating here but from a gastro bug I'd picked up on the way to Samui. My husband wanted Indian one night so I accompanied him for dinner and the staff went on an all out quest to find me some soy sauce I could have with boiled rice (they actually ran to the supermarket to get some). This was very much appreciated!

We haven't ever tried a lamb dish here (we've had bad Indian experiences with lamb elsewhere) so can't comment but the chicken us always really good quality.

• Visited September 2013
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
“Amazing Halal Food”
Reviewed 28 August 2013

This little Indian Restuarant was a perfect discovery for us as Muslims we were craving halal food. Kohinoor has good authentic halal Indian food with good variety for all palates with exceptional service.

Visited August 2013
Ko Samui, Thailand
“Perfect indian...”
Reviewed 17 July 2013

A must when visiting Fisherman's Village. Really like all the masala dishes. Have tried a lot on the menu so far and just made another order by telephone. The service is really good and they look after their guests. Highly recommended.

• Visited July 2013
Bengaluru, India
“Did not live up to my expectations”
Reviewed 28 June 2013

I went to this restaurant often since this is very near to my hotel Hansar Samui in Fishermen village.

Ordered mango lassi and it tasted horrible. It was more like mango water. Ordered orange juice, and felt that bottled orange juice tastes much fresh than the one server here.

Main course is also pretty average. Tried onion pakoda for starter and it was a pure delight. Everything else was pretty average.

This is nothing more than another restaurant serving average Indian food. I felt that Noori India in Chaweng is much better.

• Visited June 2013