“Lots of Fun”
Review of Samui Go Kart

Samui Go Kart
Reviewed 16 August 2014

We did this as a family. The kids (7 and 9 years old) got the go karts that were rated about 40km/h and the adults got the carts rated at 70km/h.

I think in most countries the kids would not be able to drive such go karts due to insurance and liabilities, but in Koh Samui..... no problem.

I found the Go Karts very fast and challenging and after 10 minutes felt like I had run a marathon!

The kids loved it so much we returned the next day for another go. This time my 7 year old son had a fairly impressive crash into the tires (he got accelerator and brake confused), but wasn't seriously hurt as the safety tires and helmet did their jobs. He was shaken, but ok and I am glad they limited the kids to just the 40km/h go karts.

It wasn't cheap to do, but a lot of fun if you want a break from the sun, pool, beach, etc..

Reviewed 3 August 2014

Ah.. Nothing like a tyre squealing and the smell of hot engine to get the testosterone pumping. This track is an excellent addition to Bophuts landscape. When we arrived we had no idea that we were in a 30 second walking distance from a heart pumping adrenaline fest, and that was just the gym. Beside the gym there was the track which included shakanes and long banking corners. And with that my racing cornering terms run out but trust me, it's good. A tad complex for NASCAR drivers but for others it will be a doddle, unless there's someone racing you of course. The track is lined with palm trees with have a concerning amount of coconuts to shell you on your way round but none fell as we made the earth warmer. There was as much service as you may expect, the clubhouse is showing its age but otherwise the carts worked well and there were Marshalls around all the points were you might crash which I explored thoroughly. Overall alright for one afternoon of fun when the beach doesn't allure you.

Reviewed 1 August 2014 via mobile

Nice nice nice, pro kart 75km/h for me and also for my 12 year old son(with kart experiece) really fast kart, good quality and challanging track with 2 high speed corners where skill can make the diffrence. We enjoyed it very much, drifting and sliding in some other corners.
So wanna go racing, this track will give you what you want

1  Thank Sevenmount
Reviewed 24 July 2014

A great way to end our trip on the eve of our departure. Hilarious to watch some members negotiate their way around the track whilst amazing to see other members get their thrills

2  Thank KimmyDandJess