“Love this place”

Warrington, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Love this place”
Reviewed 5 March 2014

We spent a month in Bo Phut in January and tried numerous classes at the yogarden, all excellent, also lots of lovely food and smoothies, especially the granola for breakfast and porridge, even the coffee was yummy!

Very relaxed and friendly place spent hours there chilling out after classes, if your in the area and you like yoga and good quality food a must visit.......
Thank you Bonnie and your lovely team, we'll be in touch about when we can come back next year :)

Visited January 2014
1 Thank Mindgift

London, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Love Yogarden!”
Reviewed 2 March 2014

I recently returned home from a 2 week trip to Samui. In the first week I did the 4 day detox at Yogarden. Every day started with a 1.5 hour dynamic yoga class, followed by coconut water, a plate of fresh fruit and a shot of wheatgrass. Throughout the day I was provided with fabulous detox juices, vegetable broth for lunch and not quite so fabulous things such as bentonite clay and psyllium husk shakes and probiotics. The detox was absolutely fantastic - Bonnie and the girls really went out of their way to look after me, to make sure I was ok :-). I had a massage every day at 4pm and then another yoga class at 5.30pm - all of this was included in the detox package. I felt on top of the world and incredibly energised by the end of the 4 days. The yoga classes were fantastic. I have been doing yoga for many years and have been taught by some pretty amazing teachers. The level of teaching at Yogarden is as good as the best yoga centres I have been to in the world. I would would definitely consider going back and doing another detox again next year. It's a very special place indeed. Thank you Bonnie!!

Los Angeles, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Great time”
Reviewed 22 February 2014 via mobile

That was an amazing activity which we had.this is highly recommended to all travelers.for sure I will recommend them to everyone like my friends and family planing to travel this country.

1 Thank Miachalle L
kuala lumpur, malaysia
15 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 33 helpful votes
“vibrant energy in a special place”
Reviewed 9 February 2014

My girlfriends and I had a 3 day experience at Yogarden and it was an amazing experience. Each us did about 5- 7 classes The setting in an old restored Thai wooden house , is peaceful and rustic . Between classes one can just enjoy lounging on the floor bean bags and read a book . Don't worry about mozzies ...just use the repellants . The food at the cafe is really delicious, healthy and colorful .... we had many meals there . Love the granola , loved the Super Salad , and all that coconut water ! Bonnie , the owner , really makes this place something special.... her warmth in attending to all her guests , made us really feel at ease. Mott was so helpful with some suggestions and dealing with us . We enjoyed the variety of teachers there ..different styles , you can learn something from each one of them . It is never boring ! My friends and I have been practicing yoga for 2-3 years now. We felt the quality was overall good. Most of the teachers were approachable and attentive to injuries and made necessary adjustments. "Flow to Music " class was particularly creative and surprising, as you move into poses from a different way . And we had lots of fun in the pilates ball class and iyengar class under the guidance of a humorous energetic man. We enjoyed the long stretches in yinyoga led by a gentle teacher . Although none of us do Ashtanga at all , we were impressed by the able and attentive leading of a lady teacher . There was only one class that went too fast for us without much guidance , we found that one hard to follow . All in all , it is a place I highly recommend and would not hesitate to return . Thank you, Bonnie.... we're really glad we made it there !

1 Thank IsabelBV
Paris, France
61 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 157 helpful votes
“Excellent”
Reviewed 1 February 2014 via mobile

I went to this place yesterday and did a pilates class with Lana and she was excellent. I am an instructor myself and found her to be technically very good. There were a couple of people with injuries and she offered alternatives for them. Class was strong and balanced. She also made the class achievable for all levels. I will go back for sure.
The place is very cute, after the class we had coconut water and freshly made rice paper rolls, which I may add are the best we have ever had !
I would go back just for those. Fishermans village is just a short stroll around the corner and is gorgeous, so we spent the rest of the day around there at the beach etc. Well worth the visit.
I would highly recommend yogarden to anyone.

1 Thank ducati748af