“Perfect little getaway for the mind and body”
Review of The Yogarden

The Yogarden
Ranked #1 of 42 Spas & Wellness in Bophut
Melbourne, Australia
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 20 helpful votes
“Perfect little getaway for the mind and body”
Reviewed 7 April 2014

Amazing little retreat, great for the body and mind. I came here slightly broken mentally and physically with no yoga or pilates experience and after a few private lessons and a few classes I have been inspired to make yoga, pilates and meditation a constant in my life. Thanks guys for your great attitude and environment and I hope to be back for more soon!

Visited March 2014

14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“A beautiful little sanctuary with great atmosphere”
Reviewed 10 March 2014

A little hard to find my way to Y.G, but SO worth the "search" .Nice and relaxed atmosphere, friendy and very helpful stuff. Tried yoga for the first time with Bonnie ( the wonderful owner) and enjoyed it alot. Tried chakra healing- amazing! And going back for some more classes. Also thinking about returning for a yogaholliday <3

Visited March 2014
Warrington, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Love this place”
Reviewed 5 March 2014

We spent a month in Bo Phut in January and tried numerous classes at the yogarden, all excellent, also lots of lovely food and smoothies, especially the granola for breakfast and porridge, even the coffee was yummy!

Very relaxed and friendly place spent hours there chilling out after classes, if your in the area and you like yoga and good quality food a must visit.......
Thank you Bonnie and your lovely team, we'll be in touch about when we can come back next year :)

Visited January 2014
1 Thank Mindgift
London, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Love Yogarden!”
Reviewed 2 March 2014

I recently returned home from a 2 week trip to Samui. In the first week I did the 4 day detox at Yogarden. Every day started with a 1.5 hour dynamic yoga class, followed by coconut water, a plate of fresh fruit and a shot of wheatgrass. Throughout the day I was provided with fabulous detox juices, vegetable broth for lunch and not quite so fabulous things such as bentonite clay and psyllium husk shakes and probiotics. The detox was absolutely fantastic - Bonnie and the girls really went out of their way to look after me, to make sure I was ok :-). I had a massage every day at 4pm and then another yoga class at 5.30pm - all of this was included in the detox package. I felt on top of the world and incredibly energised by the end of the 4 days. The yoga classes were fantastic. I have been doing yoga for many years and have been taught by some pretty amazing teachers. The level of teaching at Yogarden is as good as the best yoga centres I have been to in the world. I would would definitely consider going back and doing another detox again next year. It's a very special place indeed. Thank you Bonnie!!

Visited February 2014
Los Angeles, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Great time”
Reviewed 22 February 2014 via mobile

That was an amazing activity which we had.this is highly recommended to all travelers.for sure I will recommend them to everyone like my friends and family planing to travel this country.

1 Thank Miachalle L