“i expected more” 2 of 5 bubbles

3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“i expected more”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 May 2014

The food was really good, wich i ordered, raw food. The massage employee was really nice, but i felt, that she might don't have a lot of experience to massage 60min 500 or 600 Baht)...I just felt that the time is not getting over and i asked her to be careful on some parts of my body, but she might didn't understood, so i wasn't really relaxed...The Yoga Place was not really inviting for my expectations, could be much cleaner. I think, the employees could try to be a bit more service oriented and also an (maybe Austrialien) woman (also an employe) bit tolerantly to people wich can't speak fluently english....it was not a big disappointment but i want go back there again...

Visited May 2014
3 Thank Suzana A

London, United Kingdom
“Yoga-Food-Bliss”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 May 2014

Over two weeks we visited the Yogarden several times. Converted from a tradtional Thai family house Bonnie, the owner, has created a fantastic sanctuary. We found all the staff to really friendly & we would often go just to hang out & eat....the food is amazing!!, I'm currently going through Yogarden Super Salad withdrawals. The yoga teachers we met were all very friendly, knowledgable & considerate. I'm fairly hopeless at yoga but they made sure I was keeping up & enjoying the class. Don't be intimidated if you haven't tried yoga or have just began, the Yogarden classes/teachers are all accomodating . My girlfriend has been doing different types of yoga for years, she particularly loved Anna's classes (Anna knows her onions!). We will be back. Did I mention the salad.

Visited March 2014
Melbourne, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Better than the best Thai massage”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 May 2014 via mobile

Visiting yogarden is a must for anyone craving some yoga on your holiday. It is a super chilled, friendly and relaxed atmosphere, and the classes are A grade. I took some classes with Anna and they were creative, generous and inspiring. Every class I came out feeling grounded and 3 inches taller

1 Thank Belindakwatson
Calgary, Canada
49 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 55 helpful votes
“Relaxing, great staff.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 April 2014

The people who were chatting with us were fantastic. Super friendly and very knowledgable. Kind of expensive, but worthwhile - small classes (which is great for me because I'm TERRIBLE at Yoga), peaceful area and you walk out with a very calm feeling.

Visited April 2014
Vladivostok, Russia
“amazing yoga teachers”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 April 2014

I was there 3 times and I enjoyed a lot. There they teach different yoga styles - ashtanga, vinyasa, ing yoga, ayengar yoga. I especially like classes of Anna Sugarman and Serge.

Visited April 2014