Lanna Samui
Anantara Bophut Koh Samui Resort(Bophut)(Great Value!)
US$257
Agoda.com
Nora Buri Resort & Spa(Chaweng)(Great Value!)
US$188
US$158
Agoda.com
Bo Phut Resort & Spa(Bophut)(Great Value!)
US$210
US$196
Agoda.com
Buri Rasa Village Samui(Chaweng)(Great Value!)
US$298
US$253
Agoda.com
Sareeraya Villas & Suites(Chaweng)(Great Value!)
US$359
US$257
Agoda.com
SALA Samui Choengmon Beach Resort(Choeng Mon)(Great Value!)
US$259
US$245
KC Resort & Over Water Villas(Chaweng)(Great Value!)
US$364
US$115
Royal Muang Samui Villas(Choeng Mon)(Great Value!)
US$248
US$523
US$283
Preferred Hotels
1,200 results
All reviewsstudio suitevanilla restaurantbangrak beachnearest beachfisherman's villageshuttle busbeautiful hotelsteam roomshuttle servicethe secret gardenrooms are modernbaht per persontuk tukthe general managerthe hotel offersbreakfast was amazingbeautiful pool
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 22 March 2013

Having just returned from Lanna I can honestly say it is a true gem and I couldn't find any fault with any aspects of my stay. From start to finish the experience was exceptional. The staff are friendly, efficient and helpful, the apartments are new, modern, clean and luxurious. Having a small kitchen in the room is a genius idea as you have the option to cook for yourself or eat in the restaurant which serves a good range of food that is of high quality. The spa area is lovely with a sauna and steam room plus treatments of a high standard and not too expensive.
Lanna is positioned in a brilliant location as it is only 10 minutes from the airport, so after a long journey you don’t have to face a long transfer. Lanna is about a 5 minute drive to Fisherman’s Village which has many and varied restaurant choices. It is also only a 15 drive to Chaweng if you fancy sampling some of Thailand’s bustling nightlife. For us perfect location, perfect accommodation and perfect service! Couldn’t recommend it more highly.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Alex w
SamuiCode, Guest Relations Manager at Lanna Samui, responded to this reviewResponded 28 March 2013

Many thanks for your review!

Wonderful to hear that you enjoyed Lanna so much!

Yes, the kitchen in the suites add a whole new dimension - and are particularly great when used in conjunction with the great Thai cookery classes we offer...!

We look forward to welcoming you back sometime soon.

Reviewed 17 March 2013

We hadn't actually booked at this hotel, but were given accommodation here as our hotel was over booked. The place had only been opened a few months and there were a few teething problems, but the management took feedback on board and were extremely helpful. The rooms are of a high standard, the swimming pool and surrounds are extremely comfortable, but most of all the staff are delightful - always smiling and ready to help. The only downside is it is inland and it's quite a walk to the closest restaurants and beach. However there is a hotel mini bus - a very luxurious one and for a small cost you can book it. Finally the spa is wonderful and offers great treatments at reasonable costs.

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank 18Sue18
SamuiCode, Guest Relations Manager at Lanna Samui, responded to this reviewResponded 18 March 2013

Many thanks for your review.

Wonderful to hear that you enjoyed Lanna so much...

We are just a few hundred yards from beautiful Bangrak Beach and it's great selection of bars and restaurants, and we have complimentary shuttles to the beach for our guests available on demand...

The Lanna team do everything we can to make sure that our guests have the very best time possible while they are with us...

We very much look forward to welcoming you back sometime soon.

Reviewed 16 March 2013

Some friends and I stayed at Lanna over Christmas and New Year and in all honesty, not one of us could find fault ANY WHERE! Just to look at Lanna is a stunning, crisp, soul soothing place that is finished to perfection. My room, a one bedroom apartment on the ground floor opening on to the pool area, was amazing. Maybe too nice as it just made me want to stay in and not go out :) The sleek white modern design of the exterior is carried through into all the rooms and while I have found this style in the past, when done badly, to be cold and uncomfortable this is not the case at Lanna. Everywhere from the bed to the sofa to the sun lounger are places that if i was giving just a moment I could feel myself quickly drifting off to sleep. The staff were all very friendly and helpful with any of our requests, nothing was a problem. During our stay we more than once chose to stay within the hotel for dinner rather than venturing out and I think you might well do the same after you have spent a night with a glass of wine, or a pint of Speckled Hen (little taste of home), and some great food sat at your table by the pool. Stunning. I really can't say enough good things about this hotel. From the hotel itself to the location, a short drive from the airport and the beach is within walking distance, to the staff, food and spa. I strongly recommend you visit the in house spa during your stay for a massage! I travel a lot for business and so spend 80% of my life in a different hotel almost every night in all corners of the globe and I can honestly say that Lanna is now one of my absolute favourites. If you happen to be staying there next Christmas then you can be sure that you'll be seeing me there also.....and most likely the year after that!

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled with friends
3  Thank NicholasGav

Thank you for such a wonderful review!

Lanna has been put together to provide the very best location possible with all the facilities you'd hope to find - from the award winning interior designed suites to the spa, restaurant, bar and gorgeous pool equipped with hydrotherapy beds and surrounded by the sumptuous poolside relaxation and barbecue area, everything is in place ,and if you need anything extra or any help or advice all you need to do is ask...

We very much look forward to welcoming you back sometime soon - the sooner the better!

With many thanks and very best wishes,

Reviewed 14 March 2013

I stayed at Lanna when it first opened which was a few months ago. Myself and my boyfriend had a studio apartment on the ground floor with full pool access which was amazing, always had a sun bed there was plenty of sun beds to go around, the pool is massive with beautiful relaxing spa/sun beds in the pool!!. The restaurant was a 2 meter walk from our room which was very convenient, food was amazing, buffet breakfast had more than our stomachs could handle! and staff were always willing to help,very efficient couldnt have asked for better service. The room was perfect fully equiped kitchen, lounge area with a fold out couch, big bath room, just an overall really good set out of the room. All rooms face the pool which is awesome so no matter were you stay you have a pool view! I used the spa treatments almost everyday it was amazing the staff are so nice and make your time so relaxing that you never want to leave! I will definitely be coming back at least once a year!

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank michelle s
SamuiCode, Guest Relations Manager at Lanna Samui, responded to this reviewResponded 20 March 2013

Thanks for such a lovely review!

So great to hear that you enjoyed your time at Lanna so much....!

We look forward to welcoming you back sometime soon!

Reviewed 12 March 2013

I had the pleasure of staying at Code last year and tried to book it again.Unfortunately it was fully booked(no surprise there!).So this year i as offered Lanna.I must say i missed the stunning views at Code but the central location,magnificent rooms,facilities and staff made my holiday just as memorable.I really must recommend the spa treatments absolutely first class!!.All in all i cant recommend Lanna highly enough,thank you team Lanna!!.

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank David M
SamuiCode, Guest Relations Manager at Lanna Samui, responded to this reviewResponded 15 March 2013

Thank you so much for your review!

Fantastic that you enjoyed Lanna so much while you were with us!

We do everything we can to make our guests' stays the very best they can be...!

We look forward to welcoming you back sometime soon!

Jennifer and the Lanna team