Replay Residence and Pool Villa
OZO Chaweng Samui(Chaweng)(Great Value!)
US$164
OZOHotels.com
Anantara Bophut Koh Samui Resort(Bophut)(Great Value!)
US$404
US$380
Agoda.com
Amari Koh Samui(Chaweng)(Great Value!)
US$146
Amari.com
Nora Beach Resort and Spa(Chaweng)(Great Value!)
US$163
US$137
Agoda.com
SALA Samui Choengmon Beach Resort(Choeng Mon)(Great Value!)
US$307
US$288
Orbitz.com
Mantra Samui Resort(Bophut)(Great Value!)
US$114
Official Site
Baan Chaweng Beach Resort & Spa(Chaweng)(Great Value!)
US$154
US$147
Agoda.com
Royal Muang Samui Villas(Choeng Mon)(Great Value!)
US$273
US$263
Travelocity
Sea Dance Resort(Bophut)(Great Value!)
US$170
US$144
Agoda.com
Hansar Samui Resort(Bophut)(Great Value!)
US$279
Agoda.com
All reviewsnice apartmentfree mini barfamily martwashing machinefitness centerrent a scooterbangrak beachlarge poolwould stay againkoh samuicleaned dailyprivate beachpool villabeach sidebo phutcondominiumfacilities
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 24 October 2013

On my first trip to Samui I stayed in Fisherman's Village. I had a nice one bedroom for just under $70 a day. My plan was to find a permanent place to retire. I scoured the Island for the best place to suit my needs and replay fit the bill in every way. The resort is located about a mile from Fisherman's Village towards Chaweng on the road closest to the beach. If you use Google Maps, you'll be going the wrong way, unless they've fixed it by now. On my second trip to Samui, I booked a studio at replay through Agoda for $34 a night. Now I am a permanent resident and I couldn't be happier. Although most of the reviews are positive, their are a couple of negative comments that I would like to address. First let me say that the plumbing works just fine and There are no foul odors that I could detect coming from the bathroom. There are still some minor construction noises during the daytime. but it didn't bother me. Everything in my room is brand new and works perfectly. The balcony is small, but there is room for a small table and a couple of chairs. Replay has added a Family Mart and a new restaurant, so anything you need is just 30 seconds away. If you want to go to Chaweng, Replay offers a free shuttle every day. The staff will go to any length to make you happy! Red trucks or Song Tao's go past the condo's every ten minutes, so If you don't want to rent a motorbike this would be an inexpensive alternative. By the way, the restaurant has excellent food at lower prices than your typical resort. Check out my review of "Replay Restaurant" Replay Resort offers all the amenities you could ever ask for and you have use of the private beach across the street at their sister property "Punnpreeda Villas" If you are just coming for a few days or staying indefinitely, you'll find this place hard to beat!

Room Tip: Elevators are available, so I doesn't matter what floor you are on.
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled solo
4  Thank Dan R
Reviewed 6 September 2013

Replay is a condo project where you can rent rooms from the builder as well as owners. I rented my room via Air BnB which allowed me to review the host (Steven) before and communicate with him about my needs, wants, etc.
Steven helped me by picking me up at the Airport and giving me a ride to the Condo. He helped arrange a motor bike rental.
Once I figured things out, i was able to get around quickly and easily.
In the end, the room Steven had was well equipped with everything I needed. Stocked up with FREE cold waters which is welcome on any hot day.
I will plan on renting from Steven directly again when I go back.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled solo
6  Thank cxworldtraveler
Reviewed 5 September 2013

A decent condos style room which facilitate Flat TV, full equite kitchenette and a refrigerator. Remind there's not provides any toilet amenities.
The resort has a free-form swimming pool, a standard size tennis court, a fitness room, a snooker room, steam & sauna rooms.
All facilities are FOC except snooker.
Receptionists always greet and helpful.
The location is a little bit remote but it is not a problem, we rent a motorbike just 50m in the right side of the resort entrance.
One thing is some blocks of condos are under constructions which made some noise and dirt. The areas of resort were kept very clean because of maids cleaned it couple times a day.
My husband & I used the tennis court frequently and had a great stayed in the resort. : )

• Stayed: August 2013
1  Thank wailing
Reviewed 15 August 2013

This holiday was a gift from my father who booked a lovely looking hotel for my son and I, that already had a good review!! BUT Arrived at the hotel, staff were unaware of the booking, they showed us to to a room that although listed as a a room for 2 people, only had one double bed and they could not change this to two singles, they offered me another room but at their normal rates. The room was in a general state of disrepair with light fittings fallind out of the wall, the combination safe not working, paint coming off of the floor and dirty furnishings. The location of the lights was inappropriate making them ineffective. The wetroom/shower/toilet had glass doors and a window. The doors had mirrors opposite them making privacy impossible and needing to draw curtains to the patio doors before you used the facilities. When you did use the facilites the smell of sewage filled the wetroom as did the water from the shower as the drain did not work and it took several hours for water to drain away.
The patio was not even big enough to put a chair outside.
Tesco Lotus was a good 10 minute drive away so not easy to get to without transport. The hotel had no food or drink facilities nor was it near any (it took 30 minutes to walk to Fishermans Village)
The pool was lovely if you avoided the raised nails in the flooring and did not mind walking around the pool all the time to get in and out - there were only steps in and out of the pool on one side.
We spent many enjoyable hours laying around the pool guessing which power tool was being used in the building of the rest of the developement and having the aroma of adhesive drfitng across
It was lovely to have a Thai girl knock on our patio door in the middle of the night to meet up with her western gentleman friend who was residing in the adjacent room.

The one positive aspect of the stay was the staff, the Thai staff were as helpful as they were allowed to be and they did all they could to make the stay more pleasant. Their professionalism and attitude was the only reason this rating was a good as it is!

Room Tip: Wait six months til January 2014, theymay have finished bulding works by then.
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 24 April 2013

Hi Everyone ,well here is my review of 3 weeks in Samui. We arrived from K.L to our finished studio apartment. We settled in ,then went off to Tesco Lotus to buy some food and bits and bobs for the condo. The pool was having some issues so we did not get to swim for a couple of days .It is only 5 minute drive to Fishermans Village so it was in a really handy location. Sometimes I even walked back. Friday night we made it to the walking street and ate our dinner grazing at the food stalls .It was all very delicous and I finished my meal with a scoop of Rum and Raisin ice-ceam outside a french restaurant. My partner got stuck into the corn on the cob. Next day we went to meet some friends who were staying in a hotel high on a hill .I personally prefer to stay where the action is . Went to visit other friends at the Bandara and loved this hotel. It was close to shops and had lovely pools and was on a lovely beach .We all went out to dinner at a little restaurant on the beach left of Bandara and we all had fish and the meal was very good . So the day of my birthday I went to pick up my cake and met my guests at CocoTams .It had been raining all day ,but thank goodness cleared up in the evening .We all then walked along the beach to the Peace Resort for dinner .They had set the table beautifully and we were very impressed .The food was good too .Had a great birthday . Went shopping in Chaweng as my partner wanted to buy me my birthday gift .Found a lovely handbag shop opposite Starz Cabaret . and got a new bag .We had looked earlier ,but a lot of shops closed due to the copy police in town.Shops now back in action . Some other favourite places this trip was Blue Vanilla gift shop in F.V. This lady makes her own cakes and the are good .Also really nice gifts in her shop. Also ate at the Happy Elephant ,really tasty food . I am a real foodie and love my grub as you may have noticed. Also enjoyed checking out Tesco Lotus shopping Centre .Very cheap meals to be had ,just purchase a plastic card from the lady in the booth .BHT 200 will go a long way .So the time flew by and soon we were back on the plane going home .But we will be back next year for another fix.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled as a couple