“Luxury without the 5 Star Tab!” 4 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #22 of 40 Spas & Wellness in Bophut
Karachi, Pakistan
26 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 87 helpful votes
“Luxury without the 5 Star Tab!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 October 2013

This time, for our annual " chill-out" vacation, my wife and I, along with her sister and brother-in-law, decided to go to Koh Samui instead of our usual Phuket. We had been so spoiled by the Thai massage at Sala Spa, Phuket, that we were searching for a suitable replacement. And all we could find were the 5-star big ticket places or the shady beach and roadside joints.

Luckily, I asked one of the staff members at our hotel, she recommended Let's Relax Spa which was a 5 min drive from the hotel. We were impressed to find a purpose-built and beautifully decorated facility with private massage rooms.

The manager welcomed us with fragrant herbal tea after which a therapist scrubbed our feet and gave us fabric slippers - taking us to the massage room which had low level futons. The environment was immaculately clean and sterile with a feel of luxury. The silk tunic and pyjamas we changed into further enhanced this sense of being pampered.

I opted for the Thai massage and the therapist stretched and kneaded me every which way for the most relaxing and soothing one hour of my life.

The Let's Relax experience is sheer luxury that totally de-stresses you and let's you chill ... even after you receive the tab.

Amazing value! We are definitely coming back many more times as long as we are in Bophut.

Visited October 2013
1 Thank veer2808

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Thai first
Vancouver
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 61 helpful votes
“Immaculate, Professional, Amazing and beyond Bliss”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 October 2013

My husband and I decided to try the new Let's Relax Spa in Bophut as we are celebrating an anniversary with friends next week. We wanted to make sure they would not be disappointed. Well, we were completely dazzled with the experience. We had a green tea body scrub (I am sure I lost two lbs of skin) which was really enhanced with the yoghurt they smooth on each body section to soothe and rehydrate, followed by an outdoor shower then an application of the most Devine Frangipani Body lotion. (We purchased Lemon Grass and Jasmine to take home). We then had a two hour Thai massage....the therapist are very well trained, know the body, where to apply more pressure and were totally receptive to areas of previous injury. The facility is immaculate, shower, sheets, towels, staff uniforms....the three different teas served throughout the service were exotic and delicious. The amazing part is it is not expensive.....
I realize a beach massage is part of the Thai experience but personally, lying in someone else's sweat and drool to save $6. is not worth it for us when we can go to this pristine environment.
We are going back once a week until we leave this magical island!

Visited October 2013
Sydney, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Heaven”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 June 2013

As they are open late I went after sunset but before a late dinner for the 3 hour body scrub, oil massage and facial. It was amazing. The best I have experienced anywhere in the world. Incredibly clean, with a luxurious feel to I felt incredibly pampered. The cost for the 3 hour treatment was 3200 THB and was about half what I would have paid in the resort we were staying. Whilst this is more than you pay for treatments on the beach - the beach treatments are no where near the quality of this experience.

Visited May 2013